Introducing BudBusterPro

@TheMadFlascher have applied BBP twice at 7 day intervals 2nd dose was yesterday have seen alot of growth already with 1st application this product definitely does what you say sorry i have been busy as with Xmas/New Years starting new job and wife coming home after been away for work for 3 months couldn’t believe the growth spurt in my babies will put up pics here and give you an email sometime

11 Likes

@stOna, LOL, no worries enjoy life !
Better spend some time with that wife !!

10 Likes

@TheMadFlascher here you 11 days difference in pics 2nd application of BBP was Monday just gone so really all this growth with 1 application of BBP definitely be getting more of this from you and pushing it to the bros over here
Strains are 1x Alien dragon 1x Banana Hammock and 2x Kraken

10 Likes

Love this set up

6 Likes

@TheMadFlascher heres babies after 3rd spray and 4th will be in 2 days this stuff is crazy good leaves are from 3 different strains all big as some are way bigger than hand might have to top these if they start getting way to big definitely on to a winner here

They are already chewing through the nutes to so will have to keep an eye on water levels every couple days

8 Likes

Looking good ! Well on your way !

7 Likes

Thanks @TheMadFlascher can honestly say most easiest product to use and most effective if i run into trouble will email you but only trouble i gonna run into is they are gonna get to big haha

7 Likes

I entirely back this, I was impressed with BBP as well. Stuff is REAL. Awesome work @TheMadFlascher, thanks for that. :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

My pleasure Gentlemen, remember I can provide the MAGIC, but you Guys do ALL the WORK!!

6 Likes

@TheMadFlascher so true

5 Likes