Introducing BudBusterPro

@TheMadFlascher have applied BBP twice at 7 day intervals 2nd dose was yesterday have seen alot of growth already with 1st application this product definitely does what you say sorry i have been busy as with Xmas/New Years starting new job and wife coming home after been away for work for 3 months couldn’t believe the growth spurt in my babies will put up pics here and give you an email sometime

11 Likes

@stOna, LOL, no worries enjoy life !
Better spend some time with that wife !!

10 Likes

@TheMadFlascher here you 11 days difference in pics 2nd application of BBP was Monday just gone so really all this growth with 1 application of BBP definitely be getting more of this from you and pushing it to the bros over here
Strains are 1x Alien dragon 1x Banana Hammock and 2x Kraken

10 Likes

Love this set up

6 Likes

@TheMadFlascher heres babies after 3rd spray and 4th will be in 2 days this stuff is crazy good leaves are from 3 different strains all big as some are way bigger than hand might have to top these if they start getting way to big definitely on to a winner here

They are already chewing through the nutes to so will have to keep an eye on water levels every couple days

10 Likes

Looking good ! Well on your way !

8 Likes

Thanks @TheMadFlascher can honestly say most easiest product to use and most effective if i run into trouble will email you but only trouble i gonna run into is they are gonna get to big haha

9 Likes

I entirely back this, I was impressed with BBP as well. Stuff is REAL. Awesome work @TheMadFlascher, thanks for that. :love_you_gesture:

11 Likes

My pleasure Gentlemen, remember I can provide the MAGIC, but you Guys do ALL the WORK!!

10 Likes

@TheMadFlascher so true

7 Likes

Absolutely a big difference with the BBP.

9 Likes

My 4 new gals are doing fine and I wanted to share an unintended consequence of my early and aggressive use of BudBusterPro @rflasch
The 2 in the front are the stragglers that I wanted to stimulate from their Funk - Rather than try to diagnose their issue (I think it was low temps but could be other things) I decided to treat the system with BBP - They have Fully recovered and are well on their way to making me a happy gardener :slight_smile:

That was my goal, but the unintended consequence is the healthy seedling that I also sprayed to see what it would do - I sprayed the one on the back/left which is my Jealousy cross like the stragglers. ALL 4 gals are exactly the same age -

The one on the back/right was only sprayed once but the one on the left/back was sprayed along with the stragglers 2ml/8oz dilution rate 3 times 4 days apart - medium-light spray.
I have NEVER had a seedling laterally branch like this in the past. Its growing more like an Alpha clone :slight_smile:
Bob, you have a real winner here - I may do some experimenting on the lowers in flower - I just can’t help myself haha

11 Likes

The difference a week makes with BBP! Day 14 vs Day 21 in 1 gallon fabric pots, 70/30 coco-perlite. Feminized autoflowers:

Mephisto Genetics - Skywalker x Creme de la Chem
Twenty20 Mendocino - Triks (Triangle Kush) F5

Triks just showed pistils so only two applications left for her, and still only putting a small dent in the top of my BBP bottle. My $45 “mighty mini” bottle is going to last me 10+ years at this rate even if I get more room and grow more plants! So ~$4.50 a year to help max out your plants potential is worth it :100: times over :raised_hands: @TheMadFlascher you da man :facepunch:

10 Likes

Thanks for the comments @jaxsonl5 , but damn, don’t you have a botanical garden nearby where you could spread the :heart:…You’re gonna put me in the poor house !

You really want to have some fun, secretly start spraying a single ornamental in a nearby neighbor’s
garden…you’ll catch them out there when it’s in bloom…walk by and ask WHOA , what did you do to that plant ???

11 Likes

21 Likes

That’s what’s up

11 Likes

Just an update for BudBuster Pro, your results are speaking for themself. I have heard Budbuster Pro twice today, and seen some amazing results. Keep it up. @wow_arizona @Slym3r

12 Likes

Applications 7 days apart on autoflowers. Started at day 7 and got their final application today (day 35) using the outlined regimen in the Brief Program Outline instructions.

Twenty20 Mendocino - Triks F5 (Triangle Kush auto)
Mephisto Genetics - Skywalker x Crème de la Chem (calling her Sky Crème)

Pics at days 14 (top left), 21 (top right), 28 (bottom left), and 35 (bottom right):

If you don’t have BBP, then you’ve got room to grow :+1:

9 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

BudBusterPro.net is breaking the inflation trend and spreading Christmas cheer throughout the Grow Community! From now through New Year’s Eve 2024, we’re offering discounted pricing. Free shipping for all US Orders. Foreign shipping rates apply.

$55 4oz now $45 ($11.25/oz)

$128 16oz now $113 ($7.06/oz)

$350 50oz now $300 ($6.00/oz)

$700 Gal is now $625 ($4.88/oz)

Treat yourself to MAXIMUM bud production throughout 2024 (regardless of media or nutrient line you choose). Enjoy maximum nutrient metabolism and put ‘lock out’ in the rear view!

:deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree:

13 Likes

Wow great prices! I may have to get a big bottle.

7 Likes