Is 85°f the best temp if you are running CO2?

Also the room is almost airtight

1 Like

All windows are sealed and all cracks siliconed including to the floor just need to seal the door to room a bit better

2 Likes

I do have air in tho

1 Like

I was just going to ask about the air-conditioning you deafly gonna need that … I would turn on the CO2 two hours after your lights come on and shut it off 1-2 hours Before lights out so you don’t waste any CO2

3 Likes

Getting a heat pump next week

1 Like

Do you have a portable or a split AC and is he being exhausted/ vented in another room

2 Likes

Heat being Exhausted

2 Likes

That’s all I’m running ATM while I wait for my heat pump and ya I vent into the house it’s still kinda cold up here in Canada lol.but that’s just for a week or two till I get my heat pump they only circulate air in the room

2 Likes

I have a14" exhaust to outdoors as well;)

1 Like

Nice .Do you have a carbon filter connected to the ducting exhausting into the house to keep it from stinking up the joint or a smell not a problem at your location

1 Like

Ya I run a 5ft carbon filter and a ozone generator

1 Like

Do you really need the O-Zone

85° will change your optimal humidity to achieve desired VPD also

2 Likes

If things get crazy I use Ona in the exhaust system

1 Like

VPD? (Still figuring out the acronyms)

1 Like

Vapor pressure deficit

2 Likes

VPD Can look kind of crazy sometimes at 70% humidity sometimes that’s what’s recommended depending on your temperature and stage

2 Likes
3 Likes

I’m running 70%atm on my hydrofogger

2 Likes

I try to let the plants talk to me these days and tell me what’s good for them sometimes a VDP chart can be kind of weird And is different for every type of light use you have to treat it differently

2 Likes