Is 85°f the best temp if you are running CO2?

See that is what scares me lol, especially in flower

Good point :+1:

2 Likes

I only run 70% in veg then 45% in flower with temps of 77°f

1 Like

Almost identical to what I do, cant always get into the forties but I try

1 Like

Saves on pm

2 Likes

That’s why I recommended in a different post that every environment is very unique and unlike anybody else’s and Depending on what kind of light you have is going will vary If you want your sweet spot But there’s a very good chance your sweet spot for optimal environment might not be always with the VDP chart recommends also depends what strain you’re growing as well everything needs to be taken into consideration and you might have to live and learn from certain mistakes to correct things to find your sweet spot

2 Likes

For sure, just can’t seem to find that perfect balance between AC and humidity to drop into the 40s

1 Like

My hydrofogger is a beast and can keep up with all I have thrown at it it can fog out a 100 gallons of water a day

2 Likes

I like you @hashone

You got your scraps together

2 Likes

I had one of the owners from spectrum King trying to tell me that I should be running 86° temperature and 70% humidity during flower because that’s with the VDP chart goes off of I was not feeling that

4 Likes

Risky for sure but imho I think if ur running CO2 the temp is right

1 Like

I wouldn’t either.

Co2 makes them grow, it don’t defend against mold and pm

2 Likes

I don’t really like ozones or swamp coolers I’ve tried using those the humidity gets way too high and it leaves a weird smell in the room that can impart on the taste of your final product

Lots of fans blowing out your light in every part of the plant and under canopy

Ozone is in-line with exhaust no leaks in room

1 Like

My whole room sways I think I’m using 12 fans in total when all is up and running

1 Like

Fans under tables as well

If you absolutely need it for your environment and it works well doesn’t affect your yield or final product taste from months of hard work go for it … but if you could do without it but just air conditioning a dehumidifier or humidifier depending on your situation and environment then I would go that route

The ozone does not come in contact with the plants at any point if installed properly;)

1 Like

Might even save you a couple bucks by not using it if you don’t have to one less piece of equipment taken energy