Is my plant in flowering?

White runtz photoperiod outdoors current daylight hour and night hours 14.30/9.30 week 10 of vegetative i believe unless its in flowring already.

10 Likes

Yea !! your plan tis in flower nad as for lighting __ A plant goes in to flower when there is a 13 to 13.5hrs of darkness cycle. Please keep us up-dated - your plant should do very well in filling up - looks like you will have a another month or 2 till harvest

9 Likes

Hi @nelsonh , looking good and you derfintly have a female there. Keep it up, like @HawkMan says, just a couple more months.

8 Likes

Thanks :pray: ill try and make my forst harvest good. Any fertilizers u recommend for flowering?

7 Likes

7 Likes

This are some pretty ladies…

5 Likes

From today

7 Likes

Damnn i got no idea how i got this in good ass quality😂

5 Likes

Nice looking pics and plants there! :+1:

5 Likes

But you did! Gonna have a great harvest.

5 Likes

Day 14 of flowering

5 Likes

Nice what strain? 14- 70= 56days left??

4 Likes

Strain is white runtz. Bud was rly good best I’ve smoked. Thank god it had a seed in the buds. The flowering time is 8-9 weeks.

5 Likes

Also today marks day 15 of flowering which is the start of the third week. I added nutrients a couple hours ago.

5 Likes

Yep nice to get a seend. But sometimes it can be prone to hermie. But also i found like 20 seeds in a QP of Runtz and in white Runtz back in 2018. Been the best weed ever. Ive been growing it for 5 yrs now.

5 Likes

Very nice and yea i learned that if its just a regular seed anything that affects it can make it hermi but thankfully it stayed female till now and i only had one seed from white runtz so hopefully this one grows well.

5 Likes

I use jacks in flower I’ll add big bud bud candy and or flower fuel. Flower fuel is an awesome booster and gives off beautiful buds that sparkle nicely

6 Likes

Ohh that sounds nice ill use that on my next grow right now im using lotus nutrients. Seen people use them and get big and beautiful buds

6 Likes

Flower fuel can be added in as a booster with the nutes line u r running also. Just as a booster

5 Likes

8 Likes