Is my plant in flowering?

The nutrients are definitely helping her! She looks bushier and stronger in just one week!

7 Likes

I have a question. Do yall know why my plabt is in week 3 of flowering (day 21) tmr is week 4 im just wondering why my plant isnt forming buds yet. Its just like stuck in the last stretch. Does it start making rhe buds after the total sunlight outside is 12/12 because its like 13:40 day/ 10:20 night

4 Likes

It’s looking super close to lowering. Some are a bit pickier than others. Is there any kind of lights at night that shine on them pretty good. Otherwise I’d say it just need more time of dark. I don’t grow outdoors.but I know most everyone’s plants r flowering now tho. I’d watch at night make sure possibly no lights kick on that harm the dark period. A spot light next door. Maybe a street light could be possibilities. It does look much better tho

5 Likes

The transition outside takes a bit longer. When it starts and when it finishes it up to the individual plant. I have a couple that are building buds and I have some that are where yours are at and I have some that aren’t there yet. just be patient. The magic is happening.:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

Oh shit yea it has some light in the alley that shines on it but i can easily fix that

5 Likes

Oh ok yea I’ll wait more i was just wondering since no one ever told me about some extra weeks in the last stretch was possible.

6 Likes

Update

8 Likes

Pics from today and yesterday

6 Likes

It looks like they throwing there sugar thingy

6 Likes

Do i feed my lotus nutrients weekly or ever watering?

5 Likes

Well, you could probably Google a feeding chart. I’ve never use those nutrients so there’s no need for me to do it. When you find the chart, I would suggest starting off at 50% up to 70% strength. It’s always better to ease into it. :+1:t3::v:t3:

5 Likes

Oh ok i seen the chart im just asking since it never said weekly or evrry watering

4 Likes

Cannabis Feeding Schedule, Roots Organic Feeding Schedule I cant rly take a screenshot
It looks weird on the phone

5 Likes

Feed weekly according to this chart. Water as needed feed 1 time a week.

5 Likes

Oh ok so just weekly?

4 Likes

Feed just once a week!

4 Likes

Okk thanks alot

4 Likes

Btw what does every other watering mean i saw someone say every other watering meant every two days when they said their schedule for nutes?

3 Likes

It depends on their watering schedule. Basically I feed my plants 1 time a week and if they show signs that they need watering I hit them with water, just enough to keep them going until the next feed. Growing outside may make your plants need watering everyday based on heat and humidity, but you only need to add nutrients if you see a deficiency between feedings. But me personally just wait until the next feed and bump up the nutrients to help correct the deficiency, and water when or if they are showing signs they’re thirsty.

3 Likes

So i should stick to weekly and if i see a deficiency i whould water what helps the deficiency and just water till i need to feed?

3 Likes