Is my plant in flowering?

Found dis for my nutrients

3 Likes

If you are going to feed more than 1 time a week, take the number of times you are going to feed and divide the weekly feed rate to get the correct amount of nutrients.

4 Likes

Oh ok i will so i just devide in half probably

3 Likes

Or is it measured so that u feed it every time u need ti feed it already and its at half dosage from what it says

2 Likes

What ever you decide to do just keep it consistent.

3 Likes

What I’m saying if you feed every other day, think of it like this. Start at the beginning of the week: example: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday (Divide total nutrients for week by 4), the next week feed on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday (Divide total Nutrients by 3). Then repeat the cycle. Remember it’s your grow and do it the way you want to, little experiments will make you a better grower, even your plants die you learn from mistakes.

2 Likes

I just read everything sit on the website. The way I understand it is that you are to Feed every other watering. It also said that you need to reduce the amount of feed 30% if you’re not using CO2. You should follow the instructions for that nutrient. I would start off at 50% strength and adjust from there. You’ll get there real quick because you’re feeding every other watering. Time between waterings, depends on the uptake from the plant. Bigger the plant more often watering also increasing volume. :+1:t3::v:t3:

“Parts per million (ppm) values are calculated on base water treated with a reverse osmosis filter at 0ppm.
*For extended VEG cycles, repeat week 4 of VEG table.
**For extended Flower cycles, repeat week 6 of the Flower chart for any additional weeks added, making sure to follow week 7 and 8 the final two weeks of Flower.
NOTE:
For light feeding plants/gardens with lower light intensity/no CO2- Adjust down as much as 30%
For heavy feeding plants/high light intensity rooms/high CO2- Adjust up as much as 20%”

They actually explain it very well…

3 Likes

Yea so from the tweo times ive used it i got a little nute burt at 100% dosage

3 Likes

Just the tips were burnt

3 Likes

Help! Dont know whats wrong

5 Likes

Looks like you need to increase your nutrients to me!

4 Likes

Which ones tho? I already have nutrition burn

3 Likes

Also it started with the two yellow ones from their it just went to other ones.

3 Likes

Fed it this. Week 3 and week 4

3 Likes

It can be from overwatering and like @nacho151 said nutrients (nitrogen).

4 Likes

Oh ok so do i add some grow nutes into the next feed? Because week 3 had grow nutes in it week 4 didn’t have them

3 Likes

Or should i add coffee water? Since it add nitrogen

3 Likes

Or do i add calmag

3 Likes

Oh look found my problem!! Last week i added week 4 it only had bloom and boost and week 3 had calmag along with the other twi so im guessing it just needs cal mag

3 Likes

I am assuming you are just using Bloom Powder and Boost Powder. I have never used those those nutrients but I would increase them by 30 % which will bring the Bloom Powder up to 9.75g and the Boost Powder up to 4.55g and you may want to add some calmag to it. I use 1g of calmag every feeding until harvest. Basically the plant is stealing the nutrients from the leaves to feed the flowers. You should also remove the damaged leaves and the leaves that are really yellow, because they will suck up nutrients to try and stay alive.

5 Likes