Is my plant nearly ready

I was wondering if anyone could tell by pics how long I might have to go till this plant is ready by photos ? Thanks :smiling_face:

9 Likes

A scope would be the best way to tell but right now she appears close and looks super super nice. Awesome job. How long has it been in flower for. ??

9 Likes

I agree with a scope as i have some that look ready as far as colors but trichomes are completely clear

6 Likes

I usually try to get as much cloudy as possible, how many weeks from flip?

4 Likes

If your talking to the op i have no idea but myself im at 8 weeks and 2 days on all 6 plants but the ayahuasca purple i have is 50 to 63 days according to breeders and pretty much ready im watching very closely but the blueberry same flowering times breeder said 56 to 63 with it but the colors say yes but trichs all clear. The ayahuasca has all cloudy except 5 to 10 % amber. Thursday i think ill chop those 3 at 60 days.

3 Likes

Thanks ! It’s been in flower roughly 5 and a half weeks . It’s a sativa growing in hot house in a small pot. :blush:

5 Likes

You still have a good while most likely if its sativa

4 Likes

What are you looking for in them and can I start my seeds in miracle grow potting soil?

3 Likes

Everyone say to check them but newbus don’t know what that means

3 Likes

How do you know when it’s in Flower mode ?

3 Likes

People have conflicting interest in miracle gro but yes you can and yes it will work fantastic but be careful when you start adding fertilizer because it already has a descent amount. Also I don’t know about the ph level of it but i personally have used it still do for other types of plants and it definitely works great and a very descent price. Personally i get the 2 cubic feet bags. I pay less than 15$ mixed with perlite will fill 20 gallons or 4 of 5 gallon fabric pots.

2 Likes

It has hairs growing no pollen sacs thats a male if it has sacs. If you Google this specifically, images of male and female marijuana plants . You will see all you need.

Good luck

2 Likes

Thank you very much !
Hopefully getting seeds tomorrow . And the other site
Was so helpful, I want to do this the best I can. Only in it for us . Hopefully save money . Thanks again . Ps I thinking I’m going to toning down the miracle grow potting mix with a little Tennessee rich top soil! Then studying up on what I. Really need to fertilize with at the right times ! If I make it that far! Don’t bet against me .

3 Likes

Those pictures look awesome !!! If only I could do half!!!
Great job!!

3 Likes

Got my seeds today from growers choice !
Nothing on order matches but at least they are auto and easy to grow. I’ve got some soaking ! I emailed them but I don’t know what they might .

2 Likes

I would be happy to have seeds but not very they would do the right thing or i wouldn’t spend more money with them i always heard good things about them

1 Like

Thanks I’ll see . And try to let you know ,

2 Likes

I just got an email back , Growers choice seeds are going to make it right and resend my order! Yeah!

3 Likes

It’s kind of hard to answer all the questions you’re asking without knowing any details for the most part of what you’re planning on doing. Are you growing indoor or outdoor, are you using soil, pro mix, cocoa, Rockwool, etc. what kind of nutrients are you going to use? Are you going organic, or are you going with salts. I see you said you’re getting auto flowers. Are they feminized? give us a rundown of what you’re looking to do and we will be able to steer you in the right direction much faster. The little magnifying glass up in the right hand corner you can use pretty much any key Word or phrase you want and it will direct you to where you can find whatever information on that subject that is here.

Miracle grow is not the best thing to start in. Unless it’s their organic stuff. They use time release nutrients in the soil, and that could possibly cause repercussions when you start adding flowering nutrients to bulk up your flowers. Especially when growing auto flowers. Short veg time not much of the nutrients in the soil gets depleted before you need to add flowering nutrients. I just use Kellogg’s raised bed potting mix from Home Depot for a starter if I’m using soil. Miracle grow will work. Just be careful. :v:t3:

5 Likes

I don’t know if I answered you direct , but I’m going to get something to like the Kellogg’s to mix , I’m going to try indoor and soil , and I’m going to have to get nutrients fast too.! Retired here too ! And hoping I can study as I go for what I need ! This resource is great! I’ve got four seed s sprouting, and having to take a trip away for a week so , thanks

5 Likes