Jake3 redemption grow

Hey everyone. I’m Jake3 and I am a home/hobby grower that’s wants to eventually break into the legal market. I’ve been growing since May of 2020 and have a few harvest under my belt now. Here’s a snippet of my last few grows.

This is some buds from a bag seed grow that came out ok. End of 2020

9 Likes

Here’s an Orange Poison from seed grow that began 2021 for me. This batch wasn’t the best and all 3 plants were very different phenos.

Closer look at some buds

11 Likes

This is a mid flower snap of my summer 2021 outdoor grow. 3 Lemon Haze and an indica leaning hybrid named Panty Shot. Total dry harvest weight was 4.73lbs

9 Likes

2021 single plant indoor named Jigsaw. This was my first harvest indoors that I really wanted to brag about to all my stoner friends. Strong blueberry notes with a skunky undertone. Some of the most potent weed I’ve ever smoked.

Some trichome shots of Jigsaw

And a nice little bud shot

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Nice frosty looking buds!

5 Likes

This leads us to my current grow and where this journal truly begins. I’m growing 2 more Orange Poison seeds from a different breeder than the previous run. Hopefully they’re more stable and better genetics. Currently I’m about 4 weeks from sprout.

My setup is a Vivosun 32”x32”x5’ tent with a Vivosun 4” exhaust attached to an AC Infinity filter and a rheostat to control fan speed. 2 6” clip fans, a Mars Hydro TS1000 for backup/additional light and an HLG qb260 rspec kit as my main light.

9 Likes

Thanks! It’s nice to see another community here with new experiences and personalities.

6 Likes

I was wondering if the Jigsaw has a chocolate taste to it?

6 Likes

My pheno did not. It was sweet and tasted similar to a dunkin blueberry coffee. It was actually quite delicious. I have about 15 seeds of it left so I’m really hoping that I’ll have another very similar plant when I get back around to it.

6 Likes

When you get back to it, maybe take a clone or 2 just in case it’s the one your looking for, then you can have a unlimited supply. :money_mouth_face:

6 Likes

I had a single clone of it. As well as other that unfortunately I killed from lack of care when a close friend passed away in September.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that, always sad for somebody to lose someone.:disappointed_relieved:

6 Likes

Hey all. A little update. Both remaining plants have been identified as female! They’ve about doubled in size. Another week or so and I’ll put up a trellis net so I can spread them out.

10 Likes

Are you going to top them?

6 Likes

I did too them at the 6th node then removed the 1st node leaving me with 5 nodes per plant. I’ve also installed the net and spread them out quite a bit. Here’s a photo set for last night when I spread them out and flipped the light scheduled to flower.

Before

After

10 Likes

Little update today. Both Orange Poison girls are doing well. Slowly taking up the net. They’re a very squatty strain so I don’t think they’ll fill the net completely like I planned but that’s ok.

7 Likes

For some reason my photos today are loading wrong and displaying in landscape format instead of portrait.

5 Likes

Looking good!

5 Likes

Jake… are you from state farm?

6 Likes

Stirring the pot this morning @Slym3r? Lol!

4 Likes