JaxsoNL5 Take 2: Year 2, Two Photos Meet BBP

@jaxsonl5 , be REAL careful you don’t confuse that BBP with hand cream…
The results could be large, branched, and very green!

11 Likes

Help me!!! I think I used too much!

10 Likes

YUP !! Don’t say you weren’t warned!!

10 Likes

The plants definitely have that BBP look.

10 Likes

Oh now your just gittin kinky Bob lol.

Marty

11 Likes

LOL, Marty it’s probably just my ‘dirty old man’ shining through !

11 Likes

Well let’s keep that trend going @sssportsmfg with a Day 41 (D7 from flip) sexy lil’ update…keep reading ladies and gents.

Y’all have heard a story like this before. The girls got everything you want and need. You see the parents and think “I gotta have this one”. Everything is going amazing, getting to know her more intimately and the relationship grows. Then it’s time for that next step, things are about to get serious! Off go the lights and nothing else in the world could be more magical…until you wake up next morning to a face full of ball sacks :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Officially culled at Day 41 is The Cali Connection’s Blackwater…feminized photoperiod. RIP biatch :skull_and_crossbones: I’ve seen several negative reports of hermies in their gear. Got these seeds on an amazing deal so my rationale was “Let’s just see if maybe that Tahoe OG lineage (being from a cold locale) might just be finicky and growers just don’t treat it right…yeah, there’s likely genetic predisposition to hermaphroditism in the lineage but let’s see”. SO I WAS FULLY PREPARED TO DEAL WITH HERMIE ISSUES. But a FULL BLOWN STUD, from the single seed I popped from a pack of FEMINIZED beans, should never happen from a legitimate breeder. At this point the exact genetics of the seeds are questionable and won’t be worked with ever :-1: was really hoping for some good Tahoe OG genetics to sift through.

11 Likes

rip ten characters

11 Likes

Great balls of fire…shit, so sorry! I must have great luck with Fem’s, I have NEVER had a male pop in many years of growing. I have had just a couple of hermie flowers late in the flower cycle, but nothing to be concerned about and in total I have only found about 10 seeds from those hermie flowers in my buds, nothing like that !!

Marty

11 Likes

Lesson learned, but can’t complain as the seeds were cheap…TCC gave $200 credit towards any seeds on their website just paid tax and shipping costs, got 4 packs (28 seeds total) for just shy of $70. And if I was hunting males this one would’ve kept going, only negative so far was lanky side branching…which the breeder recognizes as “spaghetti” branches from the kush genetics. But the main branch, leaf serrations, ability to take LST/pruning/supercropped the main on accident during LST and she popped right back up next day, and loud stanky stem rubs were good qualities.

At least the Romulan x Gluey fem photo and Strawberry Nuggets x Liver auto are loving the extra space this dude was taking up! :v::green_heart:

10 Likes

You can’t hide your lying eyes…BITCH!

9 Likes

Day 42 (8 days from flip = D42F8)
Swapped in an AgroMax 3500K Bloom T5HO…have one 6500K still going with it.

On Day 43 (D43F9) increased the far and deep red pucks to 15/30 minutes at lights on and 30/15 minutes at lights off. The Brother’s Grimm Romulan x Gluey (R x G) showed HER first signs!

At D45F11 swapped the Bloomspect SS1000 for the HLG rSpec100. Increased PureUV treatment to 1+ hour at “midday”.

Supercropped the most vigorous branch at D46F12 back into the plant, should get a nice full circle of flowers once the secondary branches shoot out. First a shot of the main branch training :slightly_smiling_face:

At D47F13 (today) gave the last treatment of Bud Buster Pro to R x G (the baby autoflower got the last application a week ago) with a Silica Boost feed at the last lights on.

@TheMadFlascher wish you would’ve told me how much I was gonna have to use, I would’ve bought a gallon (total sarcasm for those who are reading)! Only the TCC Blackwater missed the final application, but would’ve only used 169 microliters more LOL! Even if I ever grow near the legal limit in my state I won’t tap the bottom of this bottle for a decade :skull_and_crossbones: If it increases yield this grow by even 3.5 grams (compared to if I didn’t use BBP) that’s $20-45 worth of value which pays for this Mighty Mini bottle right away. I was aiming for 3 oz dry weight from the Romulan x Gluey so let’s see :raised_hands:

Thanks for stopping by growmies! :v::green_heart::fire:

8 Likes

Let’s fill in the blanks!

Day 49 overall
This was about 5 days from first sign off flower

Had some hermie issues on some lowers and a whole branch that was shadowed by others. Pruned off the lowers that had sacks at the nodes and the one entire branch. Since the tent was already reduced I gave another week to see if it went full herm or not before deciding to cut my losses and restart or not.

Day 56 overall
12 days into flower
No further signs of sacks growing :slightly_smiling_face: pretty much had to lollipop her for good exposure, looking for good quality tops now.

9 Likes

Merry Christmas to me from the Mrs! Now we’re dialing it in to a higher level :raised_hands::mx_claus:t4:

10 Likes

Day 64 overall / Day 21 Flower
Almost fully transitioned to MaxiBloom (last feed was 75/25 MaxiBloom/MaxiGro)…main nutes one feed a week. Per the bottle instructions every day other than the main feed gets CALiMAGic plus AN Big Bud, Nirvana, and Bud Candy. RH 50-55% during lights on.

Same image as above but with flash

8 Likes

And for the most recent pics…

Day 70 overall / Day 27 flower
Just a day shy of four full weeks into flower, just chunking up. Begrudgingly took some lower fan leaves, they were healthy AF but totally covering up lower bud sites. She smells like eucalyptus and mint, very pleasant actually and I never would go for those profiles in a cultivar :+1: pretty easy lady to grow minus her bushiness in veg and my lack of space at the time…also had some mutations early in veg (a three branch node). Not too much stretch after she showed her first signs of flower.

All pics were with flash on to illuminate the flavor crystals

The monster from the supercropped branch, looks like two buds splitting at the top.

Thanks for stopping by growmies! :v::green_heart::fire:

10 Likes

Day 77 overall (from sprout)
Romulan x Gluey (RxG) from Brothers Grimm at 35 days into flower

Wife looked in and said “Yikes, what happened here?” LOL! Worst grow yet in terms of filling up the tent, looks sparse AF with the other photo being culled and having to prune the RxG a bit…maybe quality will be there :man_shrugging:

Gave one last feed of Cal Mag + AN Big Bud + Nirvana + Bud Candy. The next week will be Silica Boost feed to start the week, next day is MaxiBloom feed, and the rest of the week is CalMag + AN Nirvana + AN Bud Candy feeds with a CalMag only in between those. Next week we’ll start the AN Overdrive to the finish line :+1:

And the Mephisto Genetics Strawberry Nuggets x Livers Bx1 autoflower going on likely her last week before chop. Poor girl has suffered a bit being in a very small pot, and on the photoperiods light and feed schedule. Moved her lower to decrease light intensity the final week, feeding CALiMAGic ice cubes and refrigerated spring water. Here’s her main cola

10 Likes

Forgot to drop this one…
Day 85 from sprout / Day 43 of flower

9 Likes

Day 91 from sprout
Day 49 (end week 7) of flower
Going with chilled spring and distilled water to the finish, going to be checking trichs daily (still at least a week away i’m guessing). SNL has been chopped so Romulan x Gluey gets the tent all to herself!

11 Likes

Congratulations @jaxsonl5 !!! Back in the saddle again !!!

Now you get to start thinking about what you’re dropping next !

11 Likes