JaxsoNL5 Take 2: Year 2, Two Photos Meet BBP

Thank you @TheMadFlascher :pray: going to be running Mephisto and Twenty20 autoflowers next…looking forward to putting the BBP to work again :+1:

10 Likes

Those look great @jaxsonl5 your doing a bang up job! Nice work!

10 Likes

Many dank yous @Slym3r :pray: was a huge learning experience trying photoperiods! I’m eager to see how the flower compares to my autos :face_in_clouds:

9 Likes

You will do magnificent with those too

9 Likes

@TheMadFlascher and @Slym3r guess i’m doing something right for my first photoperiod! I emailed Mr Soul some pics and he posted one on the Brothers Grimm IG :raised_hands:

8 Likes

Day 56 of flower
She’s got about a week left, leaning mostly cloudy in the trichomes…very sparse hints of amber starting. Been a light feeder the whole grow, water only or CALiMAGic since about day 38ish of flower and she’s only now starting to lose her dark green in the fans.

Tried to get some close ups, first plant that actually does well with the phone’s flash. She’s putting on that winter coat :cold_face:

Thanks for stopping by growmigos! :v: :green_heart: :potted_plant:

11 Likes

Man she’s a real beauty… good work! Can’t wait to see you run those autos. Cheers for sharing

11 Likes

Congrats buddy, that’s awesome! Nice work, you’re doing well!

10 Likes

Congratulation’s @jaxsonl5 !
That rcognition is very affirmative of your efforts and journey! Next grow will be that much better…it’s a constant learning experience and you’re certainly well on the way !

:+1: :+1: :+1:

10 Likes

Oh yeah. Gonna be some dank!

8 Likes

Thanks all :pray:

Every grow so far has been unique, so much fun learning and adapting!

9 Likes

Let’s finish this journal up shall we? Took her to day 65 of flower (day 107 overall) and then into darkness a couple days before chop.

Breeder: Brothers Grimm Seeds
Cultivar: Romulan x Gluey feminized photoperiod (bought as a Tester pack)

Last group shot taken at day 63 of flower

Some pics before and after chop

I removed the dead ugly brown leaves and let hang dry about 6 days in 58-62% RH…I start low and increase over the days as she dries.

Trimmed up and into Grove bags for the cure

Bagged a little over 33 grams dry, plus about 1/2 oz trim to wash. Was aiming for at least 42 g dry weight, hoping for more after having to cull the other photoperiod but oh well…def lackluster grow in the yield but again they were all my errors.

Messed up a lot this grow but still got to the finish! The Romulan x Gluey is a cultivar that needs a little experience and the right environment to do her justice, but my first photoperiod is in the bag :raised_hands: :v::green_heart::potted_plant:

12 Likes

+1 for Rockstar energy drink. :fist_right:t4::fist_left:t4:

9 Likes

Nice looking flowers my friend :slight_smile:

I grew Romulan from Federation Seeds way back in the day very nice smoke

nice plant to grow

thank you for the look at your work

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

9 Likes

@Maz :fist_right::fist_left: :100:

@dequilo thank you for checking it out and the kind words :pray: :v: :green_heart: that Federation version likely used a Vic High cut too, his son now runs Romulan genetics and has some :fire: looking crosses.

8 Likes

Noce photoperiod grow. Every strain is different and if i find a strain i like i take more time finding out what it likes so i can keep growing it but a lot better because i liked it.

9 Likes

That’s why I ran these, 9 seeds for $25 for Brothers Grimm tester packs of his newest crosses…less than $3 to get my feet wet with photoperiods :slightly_smiling_face: i’m sitting on some fire gear until I have space to hunt, clone and keep cuts perpetually…once I find keepers i’ll start fine tuning grows for them :+1:

9 Likes

Vic High is a name from the past :wink: I was just thinking about Joey Weed I believe I have some

of his Apollo 11 somewhere cold

I grew a bunch of Federation’s work back in 2000 the BC Boys had it going on

grew their BC Big Bud, Titian, Mikado

great strains

Dequilo

8 Likes