Jelly Ranchers by Humboldt seed co

What’s up everyone :v:

Starting a new grow journal to keep track of what’s happening in my world over here.

Feel free to drop by and comment anytime. I’d love to help anyone with questions if I can or send you on to someone who can help if I can’t.

I guess this is my 4th grow so I’m still a beginner but I’ve also made a light years worth of progress in the last year.

So this grow actually started awhile back by picking up seedlings from my local dispensary. Snagged these two little jelly ranchers for $15 each.

Grew them in the garage under a small viparspectra led light to veg them for the last couple months.

15 Likes

I also have a blue dream plant going in here. My buddy grew a clone that I gave him, he cloned that and gave two back to me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: One is inside the tent and one is outside. Both are also from humboldt seed co and are both booming in growth as we speak. Here’s the outside one

And the inside one

And finally everyone together in the tent

12 Likes

May 7th I bought the jelly ranchers so they’re 2 months old already. Really happy with the growth structure of this plant. @Tygrow78 I’ll probably be flipping this soon can’t wait :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

@OlyBoy you’ve inspired me to try the outdoor game even tho it’s dreadfully humid here on the coast.

Here’s a gelato ice cream. I was gifted 3 plants and moved two of them. This one got held up here… now it’s kinda like the shelter cat that grows on you and you end up keeping :cat2:

10 Likes

I should also note that both outdoor plants have begun preflowering and are already getting stinky :skunk:

5 Likes

@happilyretired cali growers unite! Haha

Are you near the fog? I feel like I’m always fighting high humidity during flower.

7 Likes

Happy growing @Maz , its looking good with some top genetics. Damn the fog, just grow.

5 Likes

they or looking excellent. keep up the good work peace.

3 Likes

The gelato ice cream getting started

11 Likes

Alongside the blue dream

10 Likes

Outside hashgod in a 1 gal pot. She’s cute

10 Likes

Ranchers looking good :grinning:

10 Likes

That’s one Jolly Rancher! Lol

Best Jolly Rancher ever.

5 Likes

@PreyBird1 look at her! Hash goddess

7 Likes

Here’s that gelato ice cream :icecream:

6 Likes

Ohh nice :+1::muscle::point_right:

4 Likes

Defoliate her!

4 Likes

Ha! I’ve been working on it slowly since I got it. The guy that had it let it run wild.

4 Likes

Nice take it back.

3 Likes

Im gonna get some pics of the jelly ranchers tonight when the lights come on. They’re doin pretty good but I accidentally almost broke a whole branch off while doing some bending/training. I didn’t even notice it until later.

The blue dream was cut back and defoliated bc it is a wild thang and is taking off.

The ice cream cake clone I decided to toss in with the other 3 is doing fine too. Just not sure if I have room for all 4 plants to flower like I want them to.

4 Likes