Jelly Ranchers by Humboldt seed co

Here’s that branch I almost snapped off

7 Likes

It should grow back even thicker like when you super crop a stem, had a big split from a light falling onto a plant last run.

4 Likes

@treetrunks
Yeah I was thinking it would just knuckle up right there and get thicc

3 Likes

Gettin some good sunshine today They’re happy :sunglasses:

This is the gelato ice cream

9 Likes

Also have a killer strain of cat nip going… or so the cat says. No topping or LST :laughing:

11 Likes

Just noticed Humboldt Seed Company took the Jelly Rancher off their site. I sent out an email to ask why, just waiting on a response. I wonder if they might rename it, or abbreviate it like GSC, or GG4??
Plants are looking great my friend!!
:v:

4 Likes

Oh no! I hope it’s not going away. I would like to actually buy these seeds then if they’re gonna be discontinued or something. Love this plant so far… yours look beautiful as well

Can’t wait to smell it flowering

3 Likes

A sea of jelly ranchers :drooling_face:

6 Likes

5 Likes

Day 3 of flower. Just flipped these august 1st

6 Likes

I’m being hunted in my own garden!

10 Likes

Cutie kitty

1 Like

Blue dream

7 Likes

Gelato ice cream

6 Likes

Hash goddess

6 Likes

The other ice cream plant that ended up not fitting in the tent

6 Likes

Back to these jelly ranchers

And the inside blue dream

Day 8 since flip
@Tygrow78 :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Looking good brother! :+1::+1:
I like your Blue Dream plant. I’ve always wanted to grow that strain. I’ve got some Blue Dream seeds from mk3farms that he said were original Nor Cal genetics. One of these days I’ll pop those babies.
You’ll have some nice flower soon my friend.

2 Likes

What’s happening here? It’s too early for a fade… what does she need? More P, K?

3 Likes

I think it looks like a potassium deficiency to me @Maz. I almost wanted to say a zinc deficiency at 1st because of the colors. But I think it’s K deficient.

2 Likes