Jelly Ranchers by Humboldt seed co

Jelly ranchers

Blue dream

Two weeks into flower

6 Likes

@Tygrow78 so this is sort of interesting. The two ranchers are flowering a little bit differently. One has great structure and spacing as far as the nodes and branching. The other is quite a bit more bunched together. I like the one that is more spread out with room to breathe. Which type do you think you have? Are yours all the same? I don’t remember if you had clones or seeds of this…

Also did you hear back from humboldt about the catalog? Looks like it’s back on there.

2 Likes

The seeds I grew out were 2 different phenotypes. I noticed 1 was more stout and had the candy smelling flowers. The other was more lengthy and didn’t have as sweet of a smell @Maz. But I’m just at 20 days on curing those plants and put some buds in the grinder. Absolutely amazing!! So tasty and so stoney.
I have 6 clones of my stout sweet Jelly Rancher, 13 days into flower now.
But I popped 6 more seeds to look for an even better phenotype.

5 Likes

my cat ; whom helps me defoliate would like some nip. have to keep paying the help !!!

4 Likes

Damn caterpillars! Bunch of them all over the gelato ice cream plant. Some on the blue dream too. Bugs suck

Anything I can do during flower?

Makes me appreciate my clean tent :tent:

3 Likes

not much - NO spraying cleaniness is next to godlyness - great idea - hard to keep things “in order” when “working”

2 Likes

Blue dream looking good except for the caterpillar assault.

5 Likes

Same story with the gelato ice cream

4 Likes

The last to start flowering is this thc ice cream plant

5 Likes

Hash goddess

7 Likes

I’m being eaten currently too

3 Likes

One happy ass blue dream plant…. Minus the caterpillar assault :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Had to cut out some bud rot…. 100% caused by the caterpillars, this isn’t water related. It’s been dry last few weeks and I hope this holds out a few more

Side note this ice cream gelato smells like some :fire:

6 Likes

@Tygrow78 jelly ranchers starting to smell really good. That and blue dream together and the smells are amazing!

This is 26 days from flip

8 Likes

Love the smell on these jelly ranchers! 2-3 weeks left to go.

8 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

@Tygrow78 day 45 of flower and these ladies are just about ready!!

3 Likes

Those are plumping up nice my friend. Looking really good. I don’t feel like my buds stacked up like yours. I was a little disappointed with my harvest. Way to go brother!
:facepunch:

3 Likes

dude your plants look great! following this thread!
I cant wait for AZ dispos to start taking clone and seed sales more seriously.

3 Likes