JimHigh’s Auto Grow 3

Beautiful looking plants!! Great job!

2 Likes

My mom n stepdad use consumer cellular and he is like a member of that consumer reports or digest or whatever…like a price guide and review company… he is actually a member… he pays a yearly fee for this direct buy thing or something also. He spends his days just reading about tools and reviews. He hasn’t walked in 2 years, but he loves keeping up on his digest man… it’s good for his spirit regardless. I’m happy with my metro, I left at & t many years ago…I can’t believe some ppl still use them. They are ridiculously overpriced. The pics look gr8 btw

3 Likes

I’ve been at AT&T customer since 1979 when I got my first apartment. They were a long distance company back then and they were forced to split from Pacific bell by the government because they were in monopoly or some shit. Then the two companies both started cellular service and AT&T wound up buying Pacific Bell again. I have been a loyal customer for a very long time and they do not appreciate it so I am also going to be changing because the way I understand it the smaller networks are using all the bigger networks towers just buying time. That’s what I don’t understand the big companies can sell airtimeTo a smaller company and then a smaller company sells it to the consumer for less than the big company. It makes no sense to me. Anyways that’s my rant on that subject.
I will be checking out consumer cellular thanks for the tip Jimmy :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

4 Likes

I think the big companies are in contract with apple,google, android for exclusive rights to new products and such. Thats why they charge higher, people want the best and newest and will pay the price

3 Likes

Thank all of you for the comments. I am looking forward to showing off the growth of my bubblgum this weekend, but now I want to take a moment to talk about this forum/site.
Since I have been over here, I have made many new growing connection, and new friends.
I love that inexperienced growers like me can come right in and feel like I have been here for years.
I love that when there is extra time, I can come in and BS with great people that are not only from this country, but all over the world.
I appreciate the kindness that has been shown to me, and continues to be shown to people that are brand new to this site.
I would love to tag all of you, but I know I would miss someone and I do not want to overlook anybody. I know most of you check on my journal. If you are reading this, then you are of that great group that I mentioned above.

This is a post to not show off my growth, this is to show off the latest tool in my arsenal.
A very BIG thank you to @happilyretired for my new hash press. Another instance where happily read one of my posts, and messaged me to get it rolling.
It arrived last night in the mail, and I ripped it out of the box and started the disc making progress.
A HUGE shout out, and a bigger THANK YOU to our very own happilyretired!
You are a great soul sir, and we appreciate you.

13 Likes

I didn’t know you had a press Mr. Jammer? That is pressed flower and will you try kief in it too? Maybe press it and then shoehash it on top. I dunno I just like saying shoe hash for some reason… lol it puts a smile on my face thinking about it I guess. LoL

6 Likes

Thanks Rock!
The possibilities are endless.
Plus it’s Friday.
Hope you are well my Fla. friend!:fist:

2 Likes

So Jimmy a little update. I called consumer cellular, went through all their services and everything coverages and all that very fair pricing. I asked them if they owned any hardware or if they just purchased blocks of time and data. I was told they buy blocks of time and Data and don’t on any equipment. So I asked who’s towers or networks they used and they told me they use AT&T or T-Mobile. You can sign up for either one. So I can get all the same thing that I’m getting from AT&T on the same tower Netwerk for about half.
Thanks for sharing. :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

7 Likes

Glad it worked out for you brother.
I was so infuriated with Verizon and their lack of loyalty.
I can remember sitting in the theater as a kid.
The movie was 2001 A Space Odyssey. Near the beginning was a scene where a Dad was calling his son from Space. It was a video call, and the people in the theater started laughing at the folly of such gadgets.
Then on Star Trek they would whip out their flip communicator. Little did we know that 40 years later such technology isn’t just here, it is a everyday part of life.
What happened?:thinking:
:v:

7 Likes

Did you check out metro pcs as well. 2 free 5g phones on 3 lines or more with # swap over pretty sure… That’s unlimited data n text also…

4 Likes

Actually when I left to metro I also got 100gigs storage of cloud w/ google 1… PLUS Amazon prime free every month…

4 Likes

Four days man you all right. Just checking in been a minute. Shoot me a tag if you’re around.

2 Likes

Now we need transporters and food replicators… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks for checking happily! I pulled Granddad duty this weekend, then the freezing rain/snow here messed up my Monday.
I am still kicking thank goodness.
Here is how the present grow is unfolding.
The Northern Lights and Blueberry are about 9 weeks.
The Bubblegum (upper left) and the other Northern Lights are 3-4 weeks behind. They are also my first attempt at Air pots, and they don’t look much behind their sisters.
Clarification for @MrBlue because he and I were waxing nostalgic remembering the old school NL from back in the day.
This one has a Mazar strain in it.
Do have some NL/Blueberry Auto on order from automatik. Think those will be more hearty than this Mazar strain.
Anyhow,
Thank all of you for keeping tabs on me! Especially you @happilyretired! Much love to all my Super Growing Friends.

14 Likes

What strand is growing on the bottom half of the first picture?

2 Likes

Lower left is the NL/Mazar Auto .
Lower right is my beloved Blueberry Auto.
Should have pointed out that both of them were my first attempt at FIM. That is why there are some funky leaves @theodyssey

4 Likes

Your plants look great! And I’ve never used air pots, but I’m fascinated by how they look. I pick up and move my indoor plants a lot and I always wonder how “pick them up and move them” friendly they are. Sometimes they look soft and shiny like thick rubber and sometimes they look hard and shiny like plastic. How sturdy are they to being picked up and moved around?

3 Likes

Oly,
Mine are the hard plastic, and have been very sturdy. I am one of those that rotates the plants around in the tent. I also pull them out to trim them up. So far no problems except the garden shop here can’t keep them in stock.

2 Likes

I’ve been using the AirPots for a year I like them better than cloth pots there isn’t a tremendous amount of difference in growth but they do dry out faster and they are super easy to flush with.

3 Likes

Hey man fim is fim :man_shrugging:, but looking purdy.

2 Likes