JimHigh’s Auto Grow 3

image will be using this for the first time since i got the message that i can not get light warrior delivered to my house

5 Likes

Is that just for starting, or will you use it through out the grow?

3 Likes

just for starting. i think i will stay with promix or go back to foxfarm until i learn living soil. i tried coco for 2 seconds and didnt understand it

5 Likes

I have a couple smart pots with promix x ffof
Mostly use ffof with ff strawberry fields

3 Likes

Coco is easy trish canna coco tho. Cocoloco was rough as hell on my auto bg

3 Likes

thank God i wouldnt pay for the shipping i almost bought 20 bags of cocoloco until they wanted like 500$ for shipping

3 Likes

Cocoloco came with a super high ph had to wash the shit out of it and it still almost killed the plant. It looks like hell now but its got buds. Charlie browns weed tree here lol

8 Likes

What you have done worked!
She looks like a beautiful budding plant.
Nice resurrection!

4 Likes

If u try coco get the bricks of canna coco u use full strength nute water to break it up and expand it then just go like normal but coco requires more waterings than soil u cannot let it totally dry out so far it rocks thats what afgvet uses also

3 Likes

Dude u should have seen it in the coco loco and for like 2 weeks after i planted in this instead. Cocokoco was like a 3 day trial i said f it before it dies im mixing it like the rest they t doing fine lol.

3 Likes

I am wondering if my soil is doing the same thing to my Northern Lights/Mazar Auto.
My blueberry is heathy, my bubble gum healthy, but that strain has been a struggle.
Thanks for sharing your results.

5 Likes

Mr jammer I didn’t read anything but this last post but judging it’s reference I’m throwing out food for thought. Make sure you consider different strains will have different nutrient needs. I I have to save my nute mixture for last & water it down for my killer purp… when feeding. She was getting toasted tips for a month before it dawned on me. Took a runoff reading and confirmed it… she was 1000ppm over my 700 reading which was the highest of all 9 plants.

4 Likes

Ironic that you mention that sir!
I was wondering that very thing making sure it wasn’t something I was doing wrong.
I increased her feeding, and now she is responding better these past couple weeks.
Will hope that I did not affect her yield.
Thank you for watching out, and input.
I sure appreciate it.

1 Like

The time had come for me to let the iPhone3 go.
It served me well for over 10 years. I resent how much we need cell phones, but if it doesn’t work, and can’t be fixed; then we have no choice but to replace.
As I talked to the sales person about my new purchase; they asked what was important to me in a new phone.
I replied that a top notch camera on the phone is a must. I continued by telling them that the zoom is very important so I can zoom in on my marijuana plants.
The salesperson heard what I said, but still wanted me to repeat it.
:flushed:
I again explained that I want a phone that can take really up close pictures of my homegrown marijuana.
Again I got the :flushed: look.
I could care less about call coverage, unlimited data, battery life, blah, blah, blah.
Will the phone camera take close ups of my trichomes?
I think I found it.

12 Likes

Looks good

3 Likes

Thank you hydro!

2 Likes

Which phone did you wind up getting?

2 Likes

I went with the iPhone 12 pro.
Cost more than my first 2 cars.
:grimacing:
Hope you are well @happilyretired.

6 Likes

I’m good, yeah I’m getting ready to pull the trigger on two of them.

2 Likes

I am very picky when it comes to promoting a company.
I will tell you that comparisons were done with every carrier; Verizon being my last since that is who I was with.
20 years with Verizon, and they could care less about keeping me.

Consumer Cellular saved us $100/month, and that included new phones for both of us. AARP Recommended. Wish I would have switched years ago. I would have plenty of money to buy seeds
from automatik.

5 Likes