JimHigh’s Auto Grow 3

11 Likes

How about yours?? All good?

Fun stuff eh? Awesome site and poeple too. Us newbs are damb lucky!

2 Likes

@happilyretired is like E.F. Hutton!
When he talks; people listen. :shushing_face:
I do up my sleep schedule as time goes on. Like happily explained; there is a way to manipulate and trick them.
Then there is the guilt I feel playing God! :innocent:
When I wake the girls up I do it in a deep (God Like) voice.
GOOD MORNING GIRLS. LET THERE BE LIGHT
About that time I can hear Mrs. High yelling down the hall: JIM YOU ARE NOT GOD. SHUT THE F**K UP!
:flushed::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::flushed:

10 Likes

:rofl::rofl: too funny. They have to be related

Got to jet bud, I gave birth to three ladies this week out of some mistery seeds I had. Have to go out and get nutes and soil for them…already starting my nex grow…I’m not obsessed, I’m not obsessed, …I’m sooo obsessed…:rofl::rofl:

Talk later!!

3 Likes

So you’ve met my ex-wife? :laughing:

We struggled to pay bills, but she was pissed that we couldn’t take a week vacation to Boston.

7 Likes

But… You found some money to buy some seeds!
:flushed::shushing_face::flushed:
Now we know The Rest of The Story.
Good Day!
:joy::rofl:

6 Likes

Be safe my brother down the hall. We will catch up when you get your chores done.

3 Likes

There probably isn’t too many people around that know who that is anymore :joy:

That’s awful high praise their boys I’m not sure I can live up to it. There’s a lot better more experienced people out there than me.

But thank you guys very much. :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

5 Likes

Hey @Jimhigh66

Check it out, I’m going this route for a while on my next grows. A place in the next town over has all the latest and greatest. Promix and FloraFlex. From what understand it’s the new stuff out of Cali, just like Jack’s. A little pricier on the surface, but it’s more concentrated so you use less of by half. Down another newbie rabbit hole I go… :upside_down_face:@happilyretired do you recognize this stuff buddy?

10 Likes

Nope, I’ve never seen it before.
I’ll be right here watching to see what happens though.:+1:t3:

4 Likes

Thanks Happy, how about you @MrBlue…seen this before sir?

I’ll start a grow journal with it at some point guys…:+1:

4 Likes

Nope I haven’t but sounds Otay bruh. Hope it works out. I’m researching how to bypass jacks 321 and test on my new room. Close I have two figured out which is wasy the other not so much the part A I think it is… the other two no biggy people paying for the name

3 Likes

Got it…I’ll let it rip and see what the craz is all about.

Enjoy the day grothers!!!

4 Likes

Ok bruh have a wonderful day :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

The newer/rookie growers are angling to up our grow, and our harvest.
If that means spending some extra $$$ then I am all for it. I am blessed enough to be able to. Some folks are not.
The more experienced/expert growers here tend to have done enough successful grows that when they are spending money; they are most likely spending it to expand what has already been a growing success.
@MrBlue made a great quote to me that is in the abyss of thousands of posts on his thread.
“ I don’t buy the air-pots, or dirt bruh, I spend that money on new lights”
It was a great quote, and shows how we all are the same in the growing game, and we all go about it similarly, yet differently.
In my opinion, and I know most of you would agree; @happilyretired and @hellraiser are also those seasoned growers that are successful by doing what has worked well for them. They did not get where they are at in the growing game by spending $$$ on “snake oil” gimmicks.
@OltimeGrower,
This is what used in my last grow and this one. I gave it a shot on the recommendation of my local garden shop that also is now a FF distributor.
While it is sold as a “water only” I still use cal/mag, and nutrients when I get to Bloom stage.
It is not crazy $$$, but it is a little more than FF lines of soil.
I like to think now that it doesn’t have anything to do with my grow, I just want to support that great State of Michigan for Mr.Blue, and @Mark0427.:fist:

9 Likes

Oltime,
I am excited about your new growing addition, and did not mean to come across wrong in the post above.
We can see what your nutes cost. What about the bag of soil; what did it cost if you don’t mind me asking?
How did you hear about it, and I know you told me before, but what were you using?
Congrats, and you know I will be down the hall checking your progress with this!
:v::facepunch::v::fist:

3 Likes

One of the big growers I follow on IG uses FloraFlex. divergentflowers I think.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, I am far far from being anywhere near the skill or knowledge of @hellraiser or @Arrow for all that matters.

I am truly humbled
Thank you

5 Likes

Sorry for the delays guys/gals, the honey do list got out of control today…lol…
Yeah it’s all good @Jimhigh66 !! No worries! I think I paid 28.00 or something. I used FF for my first. I’ll be a soil guy for a while and want to try new stuff for better and better product/yield all the while not too tough to use for my newb ass. We’ll see, I’m told I’ll see a substantial difference using the higher end stuff. Kinda true with everything, but not always.

4 Likes

Mud man, thanks…I’ll have to check it out

3 Likes