JimHigh’s Auto Grow 3

You got cock bombed …that’s the most hilarious photo bomb ever. Especially since that chicken is saying “what, what, not me”

5 Likes

Pretty sure this is the 1st time all week I could spend some time catching up on threads…

2 Likes

Yeah it was a pretty tough shot for me to get. Getting down on the ground with chickens is not easy. And then getting one to pose for a picture is a whole Nother story. :wink:

2 Likes

Yah…they can be fowl!! Real pecker heads!!

3 Likes

Your timing is on spot today buddy…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Jimmy must be doing a really nice reply up to something. Either that or he started to reply and set his phone down or walked away from the computer. :joy::wink:

2 Likes

This is going to be funny come on Loco what you got?

2 Likes

I’m sure it’s the typical … backtrack, delete, rewrite… no can’t say that. Redo, rethink. Yadda

3 Likes

It’s going to be a good one I think. :thinking: we’ll see eventually

1 Like

Man I never really examine that picture happy… I like the pvc frame to just cover the one plant … that’s pretty good. I could tottaly use that idea

3 Likes

Yeah I have a real dust problem when they harvest the almonds. I’m going to try to find all seeds that will flower by the end of September outdoor this year

it bends pretty easy in that picture it’s 10 foot pieces and the ends of the pipes are a little over 5 1/2 feet apart

1 Like

Wanted to share my JASH- JIMMY HASH with most of you since there has been a run on tincture, oils, butter, concentrate.
I was thinking about @Mark0427 and @MrBlue while I was making it.
This was another one of my jobs as a kid for the Hippie commune.
The difference was; they made a glass tool specifically for this process. It was glass blown to make hash only.
Anyhoooo, the Kief is put into a glass container/jar to be compacted. Use something strong, but not to crazy that will break the glass. It sounds weird, but I use the end of chapstick and compact the Kief in the little glass container that is pictured. ( Blue this is why I thought of you, and kief collector/screen you were talking about purchasing.)
I put aluminum foil over the top and compress again. With a torch that some of us have for dabs; gently heat up the glass.
DO NOT APPLY DIRECT HEAT. Gently spread the heat around.
Heat then compress.
Do this process until you start to see the Kief change color, or it heats up so much you start to see oil when compressing.
After you see the Kief change from light brown/gold to dark brown/black you have layered your Kief, and made Hash.
Let cool.
Enjoy
Then post your results.
Stay Growing, and cook that Kief!

7 Likes

Wow…dust huh! That’s nuts :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ummmm. Have you not seen Happy’s hash cannisters??

2 Likes

No but I would love too

2 Likes

Good to see you @LoCoRocK
After your long night thought you would be like blue and nap.

1 Like

Ehhhhh… Can’t keep me down. I got home a little after 2am so about 6 hours of sleep. I woke up just in time to make sure my son was on line schooling. Which he wasn’t. LoL he’s had like 2 tardys since back from vacation. Lol I told him he needs a cardboard cut out to put in front of the camera!

3 Likes

You are the man… I take it The POOL IS OPEN!

1 Like

I’m guessing @happilyretired is either looking for the pics of the hash press cannisters he makes or he’s already cutting you a new one?
You and this pool man…lol yes it is open sir!

4 Likes

I love that he makes something. My process is a pain, but it reminds me of my childhood in the 70’s.
I can’t wait to see it.
I know he sees this, he taught me how to tag people in my journal, and he was the first.
He probably wishes he hadn’t since I have done nothing but bother the man.:flushed:

4 Likes