JimHigh’s Auto Grow 3

Nice new avatar bruh scared me at first hahah
Nice plants my brudda!!

2 Likes

Well I switched up to a HLG 135 for the next one guys so I’ll keep you posted on how that one does. It was my Christmas present to me …:+1:

4 Likes

Do you have a journal that I could follow?

2 Likes

Friggin awesome dude!!! Sounds like your down the hall from me. Too weird. Same as you to a T. Your girls are looking great!!! I’m up in new England and just got my card, haven’t hit the dispensary since Aug after my first outdoor grow either…loving it…:rofl:

4 Likes

Mornin Blue!
Morning Happy @happilyretired

3 Likes

:thinking: wow. I thought I had about every problem you could buy now but this is one I have not seen. So I don’t have an answer. From what I understand trichomes or basically sunscreen for the plant, So maybe it is your load is too far up :thinking: hu … could be nutrients… nah must be genetics. Sorry I got no idea. But I probably would lean towards genetics.

3 Likes

On the next one jim. I’ll tag on you my post, hang on a sec

2 Likes

Your GG4 look healthy.
I honestly would have thought you would have a bunch of frost especially from the pictures that I have seen of that strain.
With retired on why those beauties don’t look like a glazed donut.:thinking:

1 Like

GG#4 but a photo

7 Likes

See…now that’s frosty baby…yum

2 Likes

I’m not convinced on autos yet :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Yeah, @MrBlue has those High Times Cover looking Buds.

1 Like

I was all stoned last night and found this avatar blue…the grim reefer…:grin::grin:

2 Likes

Lol I see that

2 Likes

No need for you to brother. You are in growing Heaven.

2 Likes

They look cool bruh but I dunnooo :thinking::roll_eyes:
Regarding frothy buds those looked good above I’ve heard of some strain never have any… To me my opinion if you read about breeding how is that GG#4 really GG#4 lol it’s got Rudaralis genetics in it or it wouldn’t be an auto. Dunno bros :man_shrugging:
All autos have Rudaralis Gentics in it so how could it really truly be the same as the photo?
Therefore I’m with @happilyretired on that

1 Like

Can you zoom in on yours Jim…they frosting up pretty good yet?

2 Likes

Yeah I’m going to switch, made up my mind. I have a fem photos coming for the future. Nothing against them but I loved having control on the my first grow, it was a photo

3 Likes

Not frosting yet.
The Blueberry and Bubblegum are doing well, but not that old.
I have a 2 Northern Lights/Maraz (sp?)
1 of them has some weird genetics as it grows.
The other one is in one of the Air Pots and is doing well.
They are asleep right now, but will get some updated pictures today.

2 Likes

Whats your humidity at? Lower RH at mid-end flower increases trichome production.

4 Likes