JimHigh’s Auto Grow 3

Gosh tammy, if your drying room is 60-65 degrees and your rh is ACTUALLY 75%, I don’t understand why overdrying is a issue… almost sounds like your Hygrometer is leading you astray?!

7 Likes

Yeah I have a new one I will set up in that room.

4 Likes

Wanted to update here since my visits here will be limited for the next week or so.
Before I share my grow, I wanted to share some pictures of the roots from the Air-Pots. I think it was @1sttimegrower that was asking about them.
This was the WWX.

This is my current grow looking in😁

Upper Left is the PB
In the solo cup (going to final home today) is the unknown: either the Go Go or Gluesniffer.
Upper right is POTG my first PP✊🏻
Lower left is MaxiGom and Kong Breath in lower right.
Going to be limited visiting here for a week or so.
If I don’t respond immediately know that I will as soon as I can.
I am thankful for all of you. This last year of growing has been unbelievable to say the least.
Talk to you all real soon.
Others I will see you soon✊🏻

@cosmo

14 Likes

Nice pics bud. I’m digging the heck out of the training on them. They are looking really nice.

On another note, anyone have issues watching some topics? This tread and at least 2 others. I constantly have to hit watching but it doesn’t stick. Strange…

4 Likes

Nice grow. Nice plants. I’m also using a water only medium. So ill tag along if ok.

3 Likes

Yes, I was asking about your Air-Pots! Thank you for sharing the pics of the roots.

I’m thankful for this group, too. So helpful and so nice and funny, too!!

Hope all goes well with your limited visiting week!

5 Likes

No problem here. But I still don’t understand all amenities of the forum. Whenever I read somebody’s ‘page’ or journal, the forum automatically tracks that convo for me and also says this next to the tracking option:

“You will be notified if someone mentions your @name or replies to you.”

I might have it set up that way in my profile. Check your profile? Tech gremlins at work … :upside_down_face: :seedling:

7 Likes

It automatically tracks if your on a thread for so long. U can change this in your preferences. I’m not having any issues watching. Lots of luck.

5 Likes

I’m not having any problem at all. Basically our groups caretaker needs to be called… hey @Slym3r … Little help above :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

6 Likes

@Slym3r SS are there any tech issues going on?

3 Likes

@Jimhigh66 happy travels Jimmy James!
:+1:t3: :blue_heart:

5 Likes

Seems to be working for now. Most problem always seems to be here on this thread and @Olcoot set them several times to “watching” get a few notifications of posts and then I’m 50 posts behind and just “following” again.

Maybe there is a secret setting and these 2 just don’t want me around :confused:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: JK of course.

8 Likes

And I just thought I was too crusty of a olcoot, Haha! Where’s @Slym3r !?

7 Likes

He’s at work. You know that thing we use to go to everyday. :flushed::joy::rofl:

9 Likes

So it’s all good now? Lol

4 Likes

I don’t know it wasn’t me having the problem. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I’m guessing… Currently seems fine but I’ve set it a couple times before.

I only get in here through the app on my Galaxy note9. Noticed a couple times ill set a thread to qatchi g a d after a bit it is back to normal and I have to.set to watching again.

Edit: sorry for hijacking you thread brother. I’m done…

9 Likes

Oh, no! bow4buck has figured it out!! :wink:

8 Likes

Just a quick one while I have a chance.
Yep… It is official!
I am going to attempt cloning when the POTG can be cloned. I will be leaning on all of you when that time comes.
Big SHOUT OUT to brother @Slym3r and his partner in crime.
I had the honor of meeting these awesome souls and they even gave me a little course in cloning.
Of course we had to partake. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Blasted a couple of blunts. Some of my Bubblegum and then Sly whipped out this Gorilla Butter.
Needless to say the last leg of my trip was pain free thanks to brother Sly.
Also learned that @TheMadFlascher has a side gig. I should have known with him. He is our Forum technical/scientific Consultant!
Well Bob, when I get back I will be contacting you✊🏻
Peace, Love, Growing My Super Growing Friends.

16 Likes

Thanks for the glass. It was a pleasure having you over. Even though oblivion was trying to figure you out. Lol. Glad he liked ya.

12 Likes