JimHigh’s Auto Grow 3

Sounds like a good time was had by all! :metal:

Bob is a WEALTH of knowledge and very helpful to anyone who is willing to listen. He’ll even give you the reasoning and scientific evidence, if you’re interested. :+1:

9 Likes

This is the closet

5 Likes

This is going to be drying tent. 2x2x4

Ok can’t see that to well. Temp is 68 and rh is 70%

6 Likes

I have 2 clones that are still alive!

7 Likes

Pink Floyd, there is no better band! In my humble opinion.

8 Likes

Tammy, that’s not too far off ideal IMHO, if you could get that temp down to 60-65 degrees with the 65-67 rh it should qualify as a ‘cold cure’! Perhaps you’ll have better luck this time than in the past…keep us informed and Good Luck!!

9 Likes

I do have a heater going in the room. I will turn that off and see what happens

7 Likes

I’ve seen him be Johnny-on-the-spot with an answer when someone tagged him with a question.

7 Likes

Who the hell has to zoom in? I’m 70 and I didn’t need too lol.

9 Likes

@Jimhigh66, @mudman ,@OldBoy Thank you for the kind words, always feels good to ‘give back’ to all the great members here…Remember I have learned alot from ALL of you…even a wee little bit from sport!!

Jammer I apologize for kind of hijacking your blog !!

11 Likes

“I want that” lol just send a bud ty :joy:

4 Likes

Express bud mail please

4 Likes

Sly take the day off drive up to cannacon bruh

3 Likes

10 hour trip one way. It be nice. I need a more reliable vehicle to be making trips again… It be nice though.

5 Likes

Take the train :joy:

4 Likes

16 hours and 30 mins lol.

But I could sleep on it!!!

6 Likes

Great to be back home after meeting up with @Slym3r, @Hydro, and Mrs. Hydro.
I know this is my Grow home and my family keeps getting larger.
@tammydc I am so happy you have another tent for drying. You will get those desired numbers taken care.
@sdoyle, PF helps me breathe… Like breathing in air! :fist::grin::v:Thanks for commenting.
@TheMadFlascher, you hijack this thread anytime you want.
@Slym3r, brother I am thrilled you dig the glass.
When you get a moment would you post a picture of your outside beast? I know you posted it before, but can’t find it. See you next time✊🏻
i am thankful for all of you…
Stay Growing!

13 Likes

Is it best to start curing the buds when they start to feel crispy on the outside or should I wait until the branch snaps?

4 Likes

You are supposed to be waiting for the smaller branches to be snappy. You don’t want the bud to dry out to much though. This will lock in the chlorophyll taste longer. You want a good half and half Rh and temp. Light breeze blowing , not directly on.

10 Likes

I started using a wood moisture meter. They’re only about 20 bucks you just stick to two prongs in the bud and hit the button. Gives you a percentage of moisture in the bud. You get around 10 or 11% trim and jar. That usually balances out around 60% with a hydrometer in a jar. Hydrometer measures moisture in the air the wood moisture meter measures the amount of moisture in the material.

15 Likes