JimHigh’s Auto Grow 3

LOL ok I’ll let ya. Now I want you to make sure they do it in nice weather so I can ride my bike up. Picky I know lol.

7 Likes

Hey Jim what is the door cost at CannaCon? I know the hotel will be outrageous in Chicago, just wondering if the convention charges anything to attend?

Us poor folk need to start saving our pennies early lol.

7 Likes

Do you add any nutes in the SOHUM ? If so when, and at the normal rate? Or none at all for the whole grow? It is a little pricey but hey if it gets rid of buying nutes then it would actually be cheaper.

6 Likes

Jesus Jammer…you didn’t miss a booth did you! You met up with Mat and I’d imagine his boy was with him helping yes? Very cool. Believe it or not my wife has encouraged me to go out of town and meet up with some of you old grumpy Bastards. Which is so surprising to me since I’ve wound up in jail going out of town with the boys in the past. Myself & 3 buddies had a pledge to see different football venues but I went to jail on the first trip… LoL and that was a 3 month stay while my wife went through :cyclone: Wilma by herself. Funny I just mentioned this the other day and hadn’t thought about it in so long. Being arrested at the airport is so embarrassing…lol I was fucked up beyond belief and don’t remember it anywho… plus 20 years ago. With all that being said Chicago would awesome and during season for a baseball game at Wrigley… shut the front door! The plants are looking stellar jammer!!

10 Likes

I’m intrigued by your arrest story and need more details. LOL

As for convention, Chicago, etc. I’m in, if gals are welcome :wink:

7 Likes

@sssportsmfg, i have been adding nutes to the POTG. I have added also to the auto’s that’s I have grown.
While you don’t need to add them, I am still trying to up my yield.
The cost of the convention was $30 that was with a code @MrBlue threw my way. If you bought them at the door they were $40.
Listen I have received numerous DM about this CC/GN convention idea. If Chicago is the location we pick for this first annual event; I have a really good friend who has a hotel in Westmont. About 10 miles from the convention center. Shuttles run between there and the airport so IF we choose Chicago I can promise that the hotel will NOT be usual Chicago prices.
@1sttimegrower, this is an equal opportunity event. That is why if @LoCoRocK’s wife is worried about our bad influence; she can come with. We want everyone who wants to be there to attend.
I also want to point out that that this early planning is for next Summer. We have plenty of time to discuss possibilities.
What surprises the hell out of me is how much interest this has generated.
However, @LoCoRocK, if the wife is giving you permission to come up? Put me down as one of the tour stops. If you come during hockey season we can head up and watch the Blackhawks, if planned in advance we could even try to catch them playing Boston. Right now you have a great time in New York which I think should be coming up for you and the Mrs. :v:
Me and the Mrs. are one week away from school starting here. The week before, and the week after are busy as hell. If I do not respond to DM immediately, I will!
Please be patient.
Have a great week everyone, and Keep on Rocking and Growing!
:fist:

11 Likes

Cool Jammer thanks for the reply, I’m gonna take it you are not using them full strength? What percentage are you giving them from suggested?

4 Likes

I am using as Fox Farm recommends for Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom on POTG.
For my autos that are in flower I dilute recommended mixture in half.
As we know; different strains can act differently from recommended product use.
Roll Me Away by Bob Segar came on yesterday. I turned it up, and with a smile on my face; could see you and the riding partner roll clean out of sight!!
:fist::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Ummmmm…I must refuse the Blackhawks game kind sir. I still haven’t gotten over 2013 cup man… That was the series that Chara fell asleep behind the net with the puck and Kane stole it and dumped it right in. It was so harsh. LoL

8 Likes

I understand your pain, and why in 2021 you still can’t let it go.
:man_facepalming:t2:
Of course there is so much more in Chicago that we can avoid any anxiety or PTSD that the United Center might cause. :man_health_worker:t2:
It will be interesting to hear about your trip to NY. So am I to understand that you will be avoiding EVERYTHING that is associated with the NY Rangers?
:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

Hey @theodric13,
Wanted to tag you so you can see my journal.
We will SEE YOU on The Network :flushed:
:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

6 Likes

Ugh… You HAD to bring that up… :weary:

4 Likes

What is up my brother of the perpetual?
So you are a Bruin fan too?

3 Likes

Bruins and BoSox! :metal: Haven’t been keeping up worth a damn though. Too much other stuff going on and no cable.

4 Likes

I hear ya brother.
TV and the people on TV suck…
Unless it’s a Cannabis growing show😁

4 Likes

You know they have one on cable (cannabis growing). Buddy of mine who has never grown ( too lazy lol) is now an expert, I know cause he keeps telling me I need to do this or that, I just shake my head yes and keep moving lol.

10 Likes

So you are a grower? You don’t just play one on TV? :joy::rofl::joy:
Think a Cannabis Growing show just might pull me back.
Doubt it, but possible.
Hope you are well you wild rider you

6 Likes

Compared to a lot of folks here I’m just getting my knickers wet lol

5 Likes

From the pictures of those you ride with…
Yes you do
:rofl::joy:

2 Likes

This is the post of the month… OMG LOL… Sorry old forum but we must carry the torch over to GN…sport gets POM, not to be confused with the P ost O f the D ay

8 Likes

One of the guys I used to work with tried to tell me a bunch of stupid crap. Me - “Oh yeah? Huh… Interesting. That’s cool…” :laughing:

6 Likes