JimHigh’s Auto Grow 3

I had been watching… Till that skid in June… Boys took me up to Wrigley for Father’s Day.
I honestly would have thought Rizzo would land back in Boston.

11 Likes

I saw this picture!!! Awesome shot!!
Nice shirt!!

7 Likes

Oh there ya go… Only see the shirt and NOT Historic Wrigley!
:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

6 Likes

Not a big baseball fan…:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Funny… I was thinking of you the other day when I was watching a Documentary on Boston College fixing basketball games…
Thought… I hope Olt didn’t lose money on them…
:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Oh shit…now I have to watch it…:thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Please?
You are joking?
It was set up by Henry Hill of Good Fella fame

3 Likes

Yeah I’m busting you…I watched that documentary on the real Henry Hill…talk about unreal!

3 Likes

Remember this convo… Later this week I am going to DM you a picture. I thought I had it here, but it is at work…
You are going to crack up
Scratch that I will text it to you

4 Likes

You got it, have a good night…great checking in!!!

3 Likes

Awesome seeing you East side… Be well brother

3 Likes

Then there were 4.
Put the MaxiGom out.
Let’s Get it Rolling.
:grin:

16 Likes

Happy Sunday my extended family of growers.
Wanted to show the
Purple Biscauto. Smell is OFF the hook.

Here is Kong Breath. She smells amazing too.

If you did not catch it this year; make it a sure plan for the next one.
Attend a CannaCon near you. CC Chicago was more than I expected.
It was so liberating being at a Cannabis convention where they give you everything you need to grow cannabis.

My thought is this: PLEASE RESPOND IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN.

Many of us talk about a GN convention. What if we meet up at a CannaCon next year? It would give everyone that is interested plenty of time to plan accordingly. We could even make it a yearly event by switching up which CC regionally we choose.
Shoot me your thoughts grow family. We are far enough out that we can plan a GN convention tied in with CannaCon.
Can most of you imagine all of us taking over a hotel for a couple days?
Be well brothers and sisters and STAY GROWING.
:v:t3:

19 Likes

Beautiful Girls - they sound like great strains and nice idea on meeting up… and man - were those all freebee giveaways at the convention?
This pandemic has sure put a damper on many activities…

6 Likes

Holy crap looks like you robbed a head shop rofl!

11 Likes

i had to get on canna conventions to see whats coming up next. i got all excited to see detroit and then i saw i missed it. columbus ohio so close to me! of course va beach would be a hoot!

7 Likes

Well hopefully they will have one in St. Louis. Just missed the one in Chicago, St. Louis, for whatever reason is a large city that is for the most part invisible. We just never get any mentions except for the BS like “Hands up don’t shoot” Conventions just seem to pass us by. Go figure.

6 Likes

@ravenchief, Yes Sir. Those were freebies. The seeds from Chitown I did buy. I got his DeezRuntz Auto, Runtz Sorbet Auto, and Hellbender Auto. Pumped to try these strains too. Hope your grow is going well.
@pptrsha1,
I would be willing to bet that more cities will be added next year. Especially states that have medical/recreational.
If you can get to one; do it.
@sssportsmfg, If St. Louis doesn’t get a site next year; I am coming to kidnap you to Chicago.
:fist:

8 Likes

Where do we sign up for the inaugural GN convention???

Outstanding idea Jim…:fist::fist:

9 Likes

Oh my…. If the Eastside delegation is already checking in; then shit just got real. First I hope you are well.
I am letting the dust settle for the CannaCon people, but I will be contacting them in the next month to see if they will let us know as soon as dates and locations are available.
We already have interest in folks wondering about hotels and if spouses are welcome. Right now yes to both.
I have a old connection that has a very nice hotel about 10 miles from the Chicago site, and had a shuttle that ran to the airport which is right across the street from where the convention is. I don’t want to contact him yet in case there is another site that is easier for everyone.
This is a work in progress that is just starting to generate interest.
However I have Eastside marked as attending.
Will be in touch soon.
:facepunch:

10 Likes