JimHigh’s Auto Grow 3

if you are using BudBusterPro on them I have found that when you start using them early they grow larger - I am still on my first grow with BBP and nothing yet taken to harvest although some of my autos are in flower.

4 Likes

Using it on one Auto and the POTG Photo.

This is the first picture of them from a couple weeks ago.
Wait till you see them after my next application. I am going to post those on the BBP thread. Give me about another week.
:fist:

12 Likes

What light cycle are you growing the POTG under ?

4 Likes

It is at 18/6 right now. You can see the difference on the pic in post 1490

4 Likes

I’m guessing that you are still using that fancy soil in the bag? I gotta tell you, those are some ultra healthy looking plants !! They just radiate health.

5 Likes

Thanks brother! Yes I am still hooked on the SOHUM.
CANNABIS LOVES IT.
:grin:

4 Likes

Happy friday night grohiems!!

5 Likes

Jim are you doing a Fem Photo??

4 Likes

Yes Sir…
Awesome to see you brother.
Planet Of The Grapes

5 Likes

Hey thanks man!!

Nice, feminized photo’s work for people like us with limited grow space. :fist::fist:

4 Likes

I forgot that you went photo too.
I made a promise to myself that if I grew some what successfully for a year, I would grow the Strain that everyone was talking about a year ago.
@automatik set me up with the seeds.

5 Likes

Ah you’re dialed in regardless what you grow now buddy. My experience… Autos are little less forgiving so you are balls on target now Jim.

4 Likes

Well I am still an Auto fanatic too. I ended up expanding a little bit, and got one of those smaller 3x2x3.
Can still have Autos going while I flip the POTG.
Thank you for the compliment brother… Feel like I still have a long way to go.

5 Likes

Nice!!!

Check it out, I’m expanding too

I stuck a TS600 with some fire blanket in the other spare room closet for some clone vegging…when the wife saw it…she went weightless…WHAAAAATTTT???..:joy::joy::joy:
I love my wife, makes me lmao

7 Likes

:flushed: you have it Rocking my brother.
Sounds like the wife rocks too.
I appreciate mine being so patient with me also.

:pray:

5 Likes

Yeah right from here into the tents. Hows cloning going for you, are you going take a couple off the photo and give it a try?

3 Likes

Okay… To be honest; I am going to try and clone this one.
Just have to give it a shot…
Not sure how that whole deal will work, but I have been learning as I go to this point… So why not take a shot?

6 Likes

Well you got some outstanding mentors on here to see you through it so you’re half way there. Just like everything else, you’ll get it dialed in. I failed pretty harshly trying to do it the first couple times. But @happilyretired showed me a way and it’s been unreal. Now if I want three, I can clone three…its that good. About 99% unless I hit the GG4 while I’m doing it…:crazy_face:

7 Likes

I bought some of the GG and GG4 from my dispensary because of you.
That whooped my ass

5 Likes

Was thinking of you the other night too watching the Cubs play a few innings at Wrigley. Sorry to say … they were doing really bad and I remember thinking “I hope Jim isn’t watching this fucking game”…:joy::joy:

3 Likes