JimHigh’s Auto Grow 3

Hey Jim …That POTG is talking to ya ! I hear it saying it’s happy & it’s going to produce for you ,., lol

7 Likes

Thanks Crazy because I was feeling like it was a one sided conversation.
She should be a good one.
Hope you are well brother.

5 Likes

The conversation might be a little bit one sided Jim but plenty of people stopping by to check it out. Lotta people following you!

7 Likes

I think he’s talking about his conversation with the plant. Lol

7 Likes

:thinking: curious… which one…:flushed::rofl:

7 Likes

Lol the potg!

5 Likes

Alright my hero Jim , I need a little help . I got the OK from the boss to buy another light , Does anyone know a good code for HLG discounts ? I don’t think DUDE works anymore

PS It’s @cratix fault !

8 Likes

Jammer…you flat ass getting it dialed in, every single one of those plants looks happly as a bedbud in a bed full of chubby hookers lol.

Is your tent mixed with auto’s and photo now? I’m gonna tell you that POTG gets so sticky and oily you can’t hardly do anything with it. Clogs up your grinder lol.

Beautiful!

7 Likes

Very thankful for all of the great growers that stop by. That of course includes you! Hope your hoof is getting stronger.
Mom coming over to get restocked today. I know she will be asking about you and @sssportsmfg.
Bet you can’t guess what I am making for her?
:grin:
@crazy1 I wish I could help you with a code. I am excited that you get to purchase a new one.
Sports,
Yes I am a madman growing in this 2x2. I have Auto’s and the one POTG Photo going. Still shaking my head that I have reached this point.
Exciting! VERY EXCITING! :fist:

13 Likes

I wanna grow some potg!!! Lol

8 Likes

The MaxiGom trichomes Watch has been under way.

This is a look at the Cozy 2x2.:fist:

17 Likes

Looking good this morning friend !

4 Likes

Thank you… I appreciate you checking in… Should start getting real fun when the Auto’s are done, and I flip that POTG :pray:

7 Likes

Agreed, Outmotherfuckingstanding :+1:t4:

8 Likes

:fist:t2: ALWAYS appreciated!

6 Likes

Gorgeous buddy, absolutely gorgeous!:+1:

4 Likes

Rock on, budass!!!

5 Likes

Thank you @chavez78.

@OltimeGrower! You must be killing it fishing and growing my Westside brother! Always awesome having you stopping in.

4 Likes

Beautiful tent and love those colas on the autos - I like mixing autos and photos indoors - - it looks like you are going to need a bigger tent soon pumpkin-and-black-cat

6 Likes

That my friend is the problem. I am very limited on space, but not ambition. :grin:
Bob did tell me you also did Auto’s. I have grown 14 strains of them with 3 new ones in with my FIRST Photoperiod.
This will get real interesting real fast.
Thanks for looking in.
:v:

6 Likes