JimHigh’s Auto Grow 3

Those are bitchin can’t wait to unwrap mine at the end it’s like a :gift: :facepunch:

4 Likes

You will be hooked. Gave all my fabric away.
They might be more $$$ but well worth every penny.
:fist:

4 Likes

I’ve been using them for a couple years. they’re awesome. :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Yeah Hap even has some monster ones that he uses outside.
Hope your hoof is mending Retired one.

4 Likes

It’s a waiting game on the foot. Cast comes off for another look I think on the sixth or something.

7 Likes

In hopes all looks Fantastic & you can get back to normal soon

4 Likes

That is great news Hap. Continue to mend so you can resume regularly scheduled programming.

4 Likes

I spy something green!!! :green_heart:

6 Likes

GM brother Rock. Hope you are well this Saturday✊

4 Likes

Damn that be one thick as purdy bud…yep yep…The previous two words were a gomer plye impression lol.

6 Likes

So you like the wholly pots better than the fabric? Me I be the opposite, I like the fabric and don’t care much for the plastic self assembly pots with the holes in them. Got six of those in 5 gal, spending time under the basement steps collecting a very diverse collection of spiders, they seem to love the holes…my plants not so much lol.

10 Likes

@sssportmfg Would it be ok if I DM you ?

3 Likes

I do prefer the plastic now. Even though they are more costly, and they do make more of a mess; I have compared some grows in fabric and plastic.
The Air Pots did much better for me.
I know there are many like you Sports that are loyal to the fabric.
I get it. I just don’t use it anymore.
:v:

7 Likes

Actually I am now loyal to the mesh plastic bags (Radicle) they seem to offer the best of both worlds. unlike fabric, they actually have holes, just a lot smaller and a thousand times more than the air pots. Plus it is really hard to judge a product when you only use it once…just too many variables, the nutes, the genetics, and yes the grower lol…I have definitely had better and worse grows and I know it was me.

Good to see ya back from your trip safe and sound.

7 Likes

Yes DM away bear in mind I’m not on here much as of late, so be patient. I’ll get back to you.

5 Likes

Wanted to throw a Grow update up of the Little 2x2 that could.

The first picture is POTG in the center. The mystery Twenty20 Mendocino seed is above it. You get a closer look at this strange plant in picture 2. To the right is the Purple Biscauto from Twenty20
Picture 3 is of the MaxiGom up front and Kong’s Breath in the back.
Waiting for CannaCon Chicago to see what options I can come up with for Tent 2 :pray:

Like The Offspring sang:
Now I know I should say “No”
But it’s kind of hard when she’s ready to go
I may be dumb but I’m not a dweeb
I’m just a sucker with no self-esteem

14 Likes

The girls are looking gorgeous, Jim! I appreciate that song reference and how you used it. :metal::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::metal:

5 Likes

Looking good man! Haven’t heard that song in awhile. The 90s! :sunglasses:.

2 Likes

Looking good, my friend :+1:t4: :v:t4:

4 Likes

Always thankful when you check in. If I can throw out a tune that makes ya step back; then that is a extra bonus. :fist:
@chavez78 glad you dug the time too. Thanks for commenting.
@repins12 thank you… I appreciate you looking in!

Have a great Friday my Growing Family.

8 Likes