JimHigh’s Auto Grow 3

Oh well loooky there … we’ve been graced with greatness y’all!!!
What it is Jammer man!!

8 Likes

I heard a rumor there were a couple a new babies around here somewhere…

7 Likes

I am trying @mudman’s Interstate Killer Autos.
:grin:

Time to party…Mud style!
:fist:t2:

14 Likes

Lookin good mang!!!

Ethos on the rise from Auto. Tenth Planet and Cookies…so exited

9 Likes

Time to smoke

7 Likes

Great words to live by Sly…but why sooo serious this morning bro. I think @OlyBoy was referring to Jammers new plants…:joy::joy::joy:

Wake and bake helps with this …:rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

He was. Jim had sent me that picture before he posted it here. I posted it on IG. Oly saw it there.

8 Likes

Hahaha, I was reading back further and further thinking I missed something. Then just thought , I shouldn’t have took those couple hits so early.

@Slym3r love you bud…:grin:

9 Likes

I feel I might be to wound up from previous dealings… And just woke up , needs the wake and bakes to not be stupid in the morn. Lol.

7 Likes

My bads! Lol. I am super glad I’m wrong!

7 Likes

Your all phenomenal growers. This room will always be filled with great looking plants.

I erased that nonsense. My bad peeps.
One of the many downfalls of text. Misconstrued very easily. I do admit, I’m a bit salty now. Which messes up my comprehension at times. Not with you folks.

Now I feel dumb. Lol

12 Likes

We’re all freinds here, that’s what should matter…no reason to feel dumb around freinds. Especially freinds that are high most of the time anyway…:crazy_face::crazy_face::+1::+1::v::v:…lol…

9 Likes

Way to remind me why I don’t come over here… Good looking plants @Jimhigh66 !

6 Likes

No harm, no foul. :joy:

Looking back on what I wrote, I can tell how what I wrote could be easily misconstrued.

Yup!

7 Likes

Hey what’s up C… short sweet and message clear dude…
Those are some hellacious looking nugs Slyme…where’d you buy em? :rofl: Like seriously man Hap n I were just discussing getting nugs more dense and that right there looks like some dense ass fire dude.
I don’t know what all the hub was about but you are missed Cody… But posting mean stuff dont fix nothin.
Edit - omg I’m a hypocrite!! I know I’ve done that same thing at ILGM. See what a lil smoke will unlock… oh jeez! Sorry ppl of ILGM… lol

7 Likes

I love your avatar, @OltimeGrower !:metal:

7 Likes

Boy oh boy. Do those bad boys look tasty or what??

4 Likes

Greeting to all the Growers…
I have been mired in some personal/ work issues that have consumed my time.
I hope everyone is doing well as we settle into Fall.
This last grow for me has been one of my most productive…
I tried my first Photoperiod this round (POTG) as you will see; I think I did okay…

From this point on I am going to grow one photo…
Next in the line up, and to be dropped soon is @PreyBird1 Farms Monkey Slapz… :fist:
My current but not updated yet Auto grow is @mudman Cultivators Interstate Killer.
Pictures will follow later.- I will say they are doing amazing.:pray:
The Autos I grew were @twenty20 Durban Sunrise.

She is still about a week away, but as you notice up close; I had to wire her up because the weight was pulling her over.
The second auto was the Whiskey Zulu.

Without a doubt; this beast has become one of my Top 3!
After growing 17 strains of Autos in the last year; that speaks volumes to me.

Finally I want to point out that I have been using @TheMadFlascher Bud Buster Pro.
I understand that some products are not for everyone; however I have now used this on 4 Auto Stains and 1 PP. From this point forward it is a part of my growing regime.
As a small space grower; I am more than willing to boost my bud volume by 20-40%.
I have amazing results with BBP and will be promoting them from here on out.
I AM NOT A PAID SPOKESPERSON.
But, I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night…
Be well growers, and keep rocking.:fist:

15 Likes

Good morning Jammer… Great to see you hanging out.Your grow is looking fantastic. You have been on my mind lately, been wanting to give you a call but life has been getting in the way. I hope all is well with you. I should be a little more caught up this next week I’ll try to get a phone call out to you. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

10 Likes

How ironic my Wild West End Brother. You have been on my mind to, but an expired July 1 contract has consumed all of my time.
Now have a tentative pending our groups approval.
These are very strange times my friend…
Hope you and your hoof are well!
Always great to hear from you.
:fist:t3:

10 Likes