JimHigh’s Auto Grow 3

:musical_note::notes: you’re always on my mind :notes::musical_note::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes: :notes::musical_note: yes your always onnnn… My mind​:musical_note::notes::notes:

What it is Jammer man!!! Nice of you to say high… I been worried sick about you… LoL- just kidding man :astonished: I hardly ever think about you. Ha ha …gotcha… just kidding that I was kidding!
I was gonna ask you - jimmy Jimmy how does your garden grow…but Looks like your garden grows nicely. Sometimes I’ve noticed …and you may have too. That marijuana gives off an odor cuz that looks awfully stinky Winky!! :notes: Simply irresistible :musical_note:

Except I know where my $$ goes!! Into lights n nutes n soil n scopes n scales

5 Likes

Nice Grow(s) good to see you again!

7 Likes

Always good to hear from you and @PreyBird1 !
May your grows be blessed, and bountiful.
:grin:

8 Likes

Hope the Fall Season has been good to you all, and I will not bore you with where my time has gone. I am just thankful that growing cannabis has truly has been therapeutic and rewarding at this stage of my life. Get The time came and went for my first go around with a photoperiod. While I love Planet Of The Grapes, the yield did not come close to what I was hoping for. I did not realize until the end that I kept the POTG in the same size pots as my Autos. Rookie mistake on my part, but lesson learned. So sayeth the Shepard; So sayeth the Flock!:joy: The pictures are of the POTG and of a Twenty20 Whiskey ZuLu Auto, and Durban Sunrise. Couple of side notes for those interested; the 2 Autos were grown entirely with a 12/12 light cycle. So much for the myth that 12/12 lighting schedule drastically affects the production of Auto Flowers. 🤷🏻I also used BudBusterPro again in this past grow and the one now. As I have mentioned here and elsewhere; BBP is a permanent part of my grow regime because of how it has produced for me. Here are some pics to enjoy.

Right now I am the proud grower of Interstatekiller Autoflower by @mudman, and what a job he has done with these.

These are a first for me not only because it is my first time growing this strain, but because they are Auto Regs. As you can see; I have been blessed with a couple of beautiful ladies.
In the Jammers on deck grow circle is @PreyBird1 Farms Monkey Slapz Photo.
Hope all of you are well, and your buds bountiful!

Stay medicated.
:v:t3:

17 Likes

What’s up jammer, good to see you’re dropping in. :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

6 Likes

My apologies for the pictures… I do not know why some of them are downloading sideways.
Just know it is not the user🤷🏻
:v:t3:

6 Likes

You got a case of the @Olcoot s. :laughing: Maybe he knows the trick.

7 Likes

Ha! I was thinking the same thing!!

5 Likes

Those are some real beauties - Great growing@@@! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Trimmed up the Hellbender Auto from Gasreeper for cure last night…
The frost on these buds is a thing of beauty…
Be well growers, and stay high. :v:

13 Likes

Looking good Jammer, burn it up. 😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️👍🏼

5 Likes

So says the user!!!
Perhaps the user is sideways… perhaps the walls fell over or the floor fell down…
OR… and my personal favorite - perhaps it was Satane! (Spelling do to a flagging issue) LoL I’m almost positive I’ve been flogged on writing it before… sorry flagged, but flog will work as well.
And lastly… WHAZZZ UPPP Jimmy Jams…

4 Likes

Is this one of those so sayeth the Shepard; So sayeth the Flock deals?:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:
Hope you are well my brother in FLA…
Here is a update on @mudman’s Interstatekiller Autos.
My brother of the perpetual also has some serious genetics✊

Have a blessed Friday Growers, and keep on Rockin’
:v:

17 Likes

Beautiful, Jim! Looks like you’re gonna have a couple thick girls on your hands.:metal: How are they smelling?

5 Likes

They are smelling so good ! Off work for a little bit, so we will be talking in the next couple days for sure! :v:t3:

7 Likes

Man those are fattening up nicely

3 Likes

She is looking great. I am just offering my 02. So you can ignore it if you want :grin:
Somme thing to possibly consider in future grows though. I was above you are using the mars hydro lights. I would do this with any other lights too. If you want to keep the single main cola. It may be worth thinking about super-cropping it early on in the grow. that way the rest of the plant can get the best light possible. And you will still get the big cola :grin: You loose a lot of light between the top of the main and the rest of the plant. All mine seem to love super cropping and do better than those i don’t so. Again. Only my 02. You are growing some nice stuff here :+1:

3 Likes