JNL5 - First Grow Journal - Twenty20 Mendocino Whiskey Zulu auto

Now that’s more like it!!! That Zz really took off :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Heading into week 7

Everything is full strength bloom mode :green_heart: BioRoot, CALiMAGic, MaxiBloom, and Bud Candy. About 3-4 weeks left :crossed_fingers:

:v:- Jax

6 Likes

Looking great!

3 Likes

@jaxsonl5 Update?? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Life happened, complete stupidity on my part but still…kicked back down in the gutter and feeling deflated after a really hard year already. Had to kill Zu not too long after that last update :pensive: can’t give another go for awhile. Been too depressed seeing all the grows and dankness on these sites so i’ve been staying away.

I can say your Whiskey Zulu is great for beginners with small spaces, and was really easy to train (if needed)…sorry to be useless otherwise. Really wish I could’ve gone the last few weeks, bummed AF :pleading_face: last pics I took (day 47?)

I’ll get back to it better than ever one day, danks again for checking and for supporting everyone here :v::green_heart::raised_hands::pray:

6 Likes

Sorry, bro. It sounds hard.

3 Likes

Oh man … I’m so sorry … I hope you can get back to it as soon as you can. Nothing like watching those babies coming up. I have fear of failure and dread it. Not that I expect it, but shit happens as you know. You’ve got this Jaxon15 … we’ll be here when you’re ready … hugs.

3 Likes