Journal of my 30’x20’grow build from scratch

Thanks @beekeeper2 just trying to get back to work. Gardens going rehabs going. May get released for work on the 18th :thinking:

3 Likes

That is Great news Prey!!

3 Likes

The RO systems are still huge water wasters, but they work.

There may be other commercial type systems that don’t waste as much water, mixed media or sand type filers, that could work.

Are you recirculating your nutrients?

3 Likes

@PreyBird1 @bullfrog420 :joy::joy::joy: you guys are hysterical!! The mouse went for a ride on a bottle rocket…now I know where you two learned all this stuff from :upside_down_face: Me too, if it doesn’t fit right just take a hammer to it. My kids are the same way.

4 Likes

No I am not. I am top feeding and letting the run off become waste.

2 Likes

@happilyretired

1 Like

Here is the current pics of the temperary room I put together. I am finishing up an extraction then headed out to the big grow. I have 3 heaters to wire in and I am going to fire that room back up!!! Im about to blow my veg up big. Have my surround speakers ready to go and even prepping to be able to film videos. Why not. Lol

8 Likes

Looking great! Do you play music for the girls in the garden? My wife likes to sing to the plants and is giving me some insight on plants, water, and sound and the way they affect each other…

3 Likes

We were discussing the effects of music on plants. They really like violin music. I want a biowave mini to test this.

5 Likes

Theres some music that is classical mixed with bird song that is suppose to help plants.
Cant remember the name

3 Likes

Yea I do. Its funny to read that today cuz in a few im going outside to put ul my 7 speaker shrround in my grow build and lab. Hahaha i play The classical music station that plays here 24/7. I do mix it yo when im i. There thi…mite be some gateful dead, maybe panterra or rage…hahaha depends on the work and feel hahahaha

4 Likes

Oh man, thats sparked my curiosity brother!!!

1 Like

Its been 7 days since the last pic from the temperary room. so I thought id show the progress they have made in just a week. I love my ladies! Lol My insomnia is screwing me tho, I forgot to put up the trellis netting. Hahaha im gonna get sticky today! I am also back working in the big grow building today. I hope to bring plants in there for testing again tonight some time.

7 Likes

Nice plants boss. I tried to sneak into work they were glad to see me. But my owner is on vacation again and we got 2 more new stores. And our 2nd huge store open march 1st. Man 9 stores now whoohoo jesus. And i cant go back till next month. Im gonna do all kinds of stuff. @bullfrog420

4 Likes

Update time. Here is the heating unit I will be wirring in when the rain goes away.

6 Likes

Nice unit. That should work. :+1:

3 Likes

Here is an update to the temperary room.these are day 32 in flower.

8 Likes

Mine like classical music and Led Zeppelin sho do

Grew in two days :joy:

6 Likes

Look nice bruhh, another sodium man :+1:t2::us:

3 Likes

Always!!! Hahahaha my big room had 16 1000w hps, I ammon the middlemorna redesign and upvradimg to 24 1000w hps lights.

4 Likes