Journal of my 30’x20’grow build from scratch

@maryjane13 PM is some nasty stuff. The problem with that is the only way to truly treat for it is to use something systemic. You can use a sulfer burner also, but that is used to raise the ph on the surface of the plant to make the environment undesirable for pm. That never got rid of it tho. Back in the day people where using stuff called eagle 20. I do not recommend that either. Hahaha nasty stuff. They came out with the bud cure for pm or something like that. It said you can spray 3 days before harvest,also yuck.
I have my own methods to fighting pm. Its been a while, I will look through my journals and find it again. I dont take clones from people nor do I let other growers in my grows. PM spreads fast like a massive plague. Lol I am able to fight the stuff with einsteins neme oil and coco wet. Its how you use it too. I went into this dispencary owners grow in colorado uears ago and it looked like someone dumped a truck load of baby powder on everything. I had to suite and mask up and use the 5 gal back pack sprayers. This is also why I dont and wont smoke any dispencary herb, cuz I know the truth on who they gave the bullshit licensings too, the housing market had just crashed, hint hint it was not to growers. So if you want mid grade or beasters head on in tonyournlocal dispense. Lmao Anyway, I take the minimum recommended dose and devide that by 2. coco wet is a sticking agent, but also and more importantly its an emulsifier. I spray the plants top and bottom and i give a little on the top of the medium to get some to the roots. Neme can also be systemic. You have to be careful tho not to over use it cuz you can over oil your plants and cause problems. Thats why I go mild. Very mild. You can always increase your strength on the next spray. I spray, wait a week and spray again. Sometimes I will spray after 5 days. Its all on what I see happen. My smaller veg plants I will dunk and submerge the entire plant in the mix. If you try this, and if you get control of your pm, the first chance you get to empty that grow out and sterilize everything, and i mean everything even the floor, walls, and ceiling need scrubbed with a bleach mix. Even need to wash your laundry and bedding in your house. After that,don’t take clones from people unless you know for fact they are like me and have zero bugs and stuff. Hahaha Also, I dont take clones from anyone that lives near salt water like cali. Just some random thoughts i threw out for you. Remember to spray with lights off, use fans to curculate the air and to help the spraying dry faster, and keep your humidity in check. Maybe even bump your tempsnul just a bit while the neme and allnis drying. Give me time cuz im kind of swamped at the moment cutting hundreds of clones and working my fields for spring outdoor, but i will try to find my notes and follow up with better detailed numbers and such for you. No worries. Good luck!!!

6 Likes

Hahahaha that was funny!!! And hey,I am supposed to be happily retired too, but I for some reason can’t stop working on things!!! Hahaha I keep coming out of retirement to work grows again. Hahaha its an addiction. Hahahaha better than the 9-5 factory like my dad did for 44 years tho.

7 Likes

Whats up boss. Haven’t seen ya over there at the other site much. Snagged some of the testers from yesterday. And lems DD hes dropping monday. How are you my brother?

3 Likes

Thank you very much! I did remove 2 plants from my grow room. I wiped the other plants remaining. They have signs of it but I cleaned them, sprayed milk water. One week later I still see nothing. The 2 plants I removed had a patch if white on them. I removed the leaves & disposed. Wiped the remaining leaves, sprayed with milk water. Now I’m spraying with water & dawn dish soap to keep clean. So far nothing new showing. I will keep them out on their own.

I will look for the stuff you recommended.

The temp is at 68, humidity is at 30-40%. I’m having difficulty raising the humidity. They got the PM from a previous plant that since got rid of :sleepy:.

Thank you again for your time I really appreciate it :smiley::smiley::upside_down_face::wink::blush:

6 Likes

Im back in the big grow doing more updating and changes!!! Its been a while so I will catch all of you up. I used the big building for a massive veg this year and cut thousands of hemp clones for a couple farms out here. Things went well. Ive decided to keep the building for the vegatative grow. Ive also aquired a laminar flow hood and a uv steril clean work bench. Time to get the tissue cultures going. So Ive decided to run a perminant library of strains. I will be keeping them in tissue culture form and clone form. I have males and females. Only the king and queen of each strain is kept. This is going to be a perminant long term genetic library. I hope. Lol to give you a better explanation. I will be recycling the clones and cultures to maintain these strains for years. The collection already has several clones that are 20 year old strains, and even some that are 35 years old. Imagine how many cuts have been recut and handed around over 35 years. Anyway, heres a few pics of things. The temp grow i had set up I kept going. Its got a room of jack frost cbg in it now. Going to do one of the full life follows on youtube where I show people the life of the plants to include cloning, harvesting, processing to oils and such, and even going to show everyone the lab results and such. Beginning to end, full process. Lol even gonna ice wash and press rosin, and even the bho to winterizing to distikate on my rotoevap and distil set up. Fun fun fun. Hope all of you are well!!!
Temp room woth jack frost cbg:

This is a pic of the last harv in the temp room. It was a good cola producing room.

What…clone shippers…hehehehe shhhh

Lots of plants in the big grow at one time. Lol

My new to me tissue culture work benches

Some of the processing goodies

@fergus @PreyBird1 @bobette @chrisj @lacombe82 @Slym3r @shmodyshmott @mouse935 @its been so long i forgot who else to add. Hahahaha

17 Likes

Aha this is why your always busy. We always connect at weird times lol. Ooooh i love the tissues culture goodies you scored and im super jealous. Have ya picked out a lab Suit yet? I did say suit. Lab coats are fun and all…but its all about suits. :+1::dash: hey i was thinking about trying the kinetin on the seeds. Have you done any more work on this yet? I might ne breeding this king kong herenin a minute i hope for a male an female.

5 Likes

Hey isn’t there a front part of that flow hood. Is it missing or removed for transport? Or is there some sort of retractable front shield? Lol i want to play with it. How bigs the filter? Does it have built in uv sterilization? Im drooling here man damn i need to get back to practicing the rooting phase. Ahhh wish i was retired i got shit to do.

6 Likes

Heya @bullfrog420 , great to have back here, sharing your passion. Magic man, love your works.

2 Likes

Some interesting stuff for sure!

2 Likes

I could stare at Bullfrogs grow all day!

3 Likes

Mesmerizing ain’t it ?

1 Like

Adaa boy iv actually been slacking since harvest but I’m having my daughter in 2 months so I really gotta get back at it

Hello all of my growmies out there!!! Hahahaha Ive been so dam busy I have not been on here in quite a while again. So this will be kind of a long post, sorry. Its outdoor harvest time for my hemp plants. State Agro hemp Inspector and lab guy said I have the best looking plants in the 6 counties he inspects. Hehehehe

Now for that indoor that started this thread for me. I am still working on it and modifying stuff, all while still rocking a massive veg inside the main part still. I am currently adding 2 more rooms onto my grow building. It has an over hang that I am framing in. One room will be my tissue culture and master seed bank and such room with a laminar flow hood and a uv sterile work station. The other room will be a hash shed basicaly for my 55 gal ice wash set up, my multiple bho extractors, Rosin press, lab vac oven ect.

Ok, now for some pics of the big room all of you watched me build.

And the bud pics!!!

I do hope all of you are doing well! I am into my outdoor harv now, but after I will be on here more and not such a stranger. Plus, I gotta put up the pics of the crosses Ive been making. Made some bad ass crosses with Preybird’s Runtz sts pollen!!!
@PreyBird1 @Slym3r @bobette @chrisj @mrwonderful @mouse935 @daurwid @FarmerK @lacombe82 @shmodyshmott

Also, if anyone wants, Send me a dm with your addy and I will send you some of my stickers. No worries!!!

17 Likes

You have been busy wow! Nice job and great to see its paying off for you. :+1::100::v: dm’d

5 Likes

:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:
Wow! Impressive! Amazing!
Next time I’m in your neck of the woods I am definitely stopping! Lol :green_heart::v:

5 Likes

Nice grow brother. Been looking at coming your way. Cant wait to see the croses grown out. King kongs almost done. And im running 2 new strains 3 new strains as clones on top of those.

6 Likes

@bullfrog420 Very nice and congradulations!
Nice solventless set up I’m interested how the final product turns out.
Kyle M

4 Likes

Damn bro looks like u got your hands full glad to see u

3 Likes

Awesome brother I’m going to have my daughter TN I miss u guys I will be starting up again soon jus have been trying to get my life in irder

5 Likes

I finaly have that room built up and done the way I want. I do still have to add the heating unit I am wirring in, otherwise, its done. I made it a master veg grow room/library. I have over 40 strains in there in a clone form. The room started with over 20 1000w hps lights. I have down sized for better comfort and space to 13 1000w hps lights. i have the ability to run over 120 large moms that can handle 100 clones cut of each wvery few days when its rockin in there. Thats thousands of clones over and over. This same room can provide millions of tissue cultures too!!! @PreyBird1 At this rate Im gonna need some help!!! Lmao also, the room is set up to switch into flower at any moment if I choose. Good times!!!

11 Likes