Journal of my 30’x20’grow build from scratch

How much heat does that ir generator put off. I use a 10 burner sentinnel. I just need to buy a knew controller cause i think they went out of business. My controller probe is jacked up. That cppm-4 was freaking $550. Too.

2 Likes

My 9000 btu ac keeps up with it running t 1500 ppm. Makes the cleanest most efficient burn on the market, so less heat and u can install a heatsink unit to remove much of the heat produced

3 Likes

I’m running the trolmaster set up cost about 2600$ to set up room

3 Likes

You should also buy door frames armour.

https://www.armorconcepts.com/shop?utm_campaign=Search+-+Branded&utm_term=armor concepts door&utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=adwords&hsa_src=g&hsa_net=adwords&hsa_ver=3&hsa_tgt=kwd-1031872758887&hsa_ad=460811034951&hsa_mt=e&hsa_acc=1337587643&hsa_kw=armor concepts door&hsa_grp=59804785378&hsa_cam=1521900360&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjfPF77O37AIVPvPjBx2_xAIgEAAYASAAEgJ3rvD_BwE

4 Likes

Police with battering ram could not get in lol. The best.

3 Likes

Holy balls Im getting there!!! I have half the room turned on, and plants moved in!!! I will spread plants out and turn other lights on as they get bigger and I keep cutting clones. Room is at a comfy 77 degrees at the plants. Humidty is at 50%. Things are looking good! Plants are small, I have them in cups waiting for their 3 gallon pots. I habe T1 for cbd in, butbthe rest is cbg, Jack Frost, White cbg, Suoer White, etc I do still have to move the ballast up in the attic, but I threw my back out so Im down a few says again. No worries.

10 Likes

@bullfrog420 I am inspired! that is a nice (and huge) set up. Can’t wait to see it fully populated.
And thanks for the tip about my fluffy buds!

3 Likes

Looking really good as usual. You always make the best grows.

2 Likes

My inspirations. You guys are awesome.

2 Likes

Damn Devil Nutts @bullfrog420. This set up is so nice. Will continue to follow and pick your brain for knowledge.

3 Likes

Everything looks amazing… I would be very proud to have that grow… Its pretty awesome… But just wondering why you didn’t go full led…? Either way… Tight grow space man!

3 Likes

He already has the equipment. I mix my lights sometimes also. I have s lottt of equipment also.

5 Likes

You know it brother!!! I planned for years for the laws to change so I kept certain equipment in storage safe. Saved up and bought more stuff until eventualy I had a bunch. Finally said screw it, waiting too long for the laws,at least i could get licensed for hemp. So…hemp it is. Im using that to dial my rooms in tight for when laws do change. Since the hemp is not to get rich on, it makes it so i can do stuff like sell my cbg that tested 20% fornlike $100-200 a lbs. hehehehe so i get some to pay the electric while testing my rooms,and others get the product for way cheaper that from else where. I get to hook shit up…I love it. I just harvested 28lbs of White cbg!!! Havent weighed the Jack Frost yet. I do love doing this. I would be doing this even if there was no $ in it…just wouldnt be as big hahaha the plants in this room now will be my first flowering round in the new build.

8 Likes

Soooooo,more news hahaha Im framing in the outside over hang area and making a veg phase area and a lab. Ordering 2 of the Tamisium extractors, got all the vape stuff and such. About to be able to cross gens, grow them, harvest dry and cure, process and purge to isolate, and now load pens and such. Wow…this is so dam cool, all of this in one location!!! At my farm!!! So this threads gonna go a while cuz im gonna keep posting progress of all of it, even some youtube videos i think,even the extraction stuff. Im not a dick either,i will share my data on temps and times to help who i can out. Plus…i have all of you to use for future sample testers. Who else better than the ones that actually make cannabis as good as it is!!!

13 Likes

That’s awesome brother! Congrats!:+1::+1::sunglasses::100::v:

3 Likes

Thank you!!!
I was supposed to be retired too! Hahahaha

2 Likes

Nice you horde things like i do. I rarely throw stuff away.

4 Likes

Keep this thread going i love it. And i appreciate it and you. Your crazier than i am.

3 Likes

Looking good!!

2 Likes

This threads about to get longer for a while! Hahaha i am about to take financing and get my lab gear. Sooooo…I am now going to frame in that outside over hang area around my grow building and making a nice size veg room and a lab. The labs going to have what I need to extract crude oil, winterize to distilates, then Pentane and such for isolates. This building will be able to do everything in house. I am able to do in a 30’x30’ area what these guys in 100’x100’ buildings cant seem to accomplish. Again,every step of the process will all be done in this one building and at a decent size scale. I can run from 1oz up to 4 lbs of material in the extractor at a time. Thats plenty size for me. Veg phase, flower phase, harvest, dry/cure, process, extract, purge,…even to the edibles we are making and the vape pens and cartridges we are filling!!! All in house. Inhabe my walk in cooler that is now a seed bank, and I already have the freezers I need to winterize. It helped converting my butcher shopninto a grow for this cuz some of my equiemt can be used still!! Hahaha Well,as long as i dont stroke out first hahaha this is a lot of crap at my little farm. Hahaha and the goal is to keep with the pics and loading them all up on here to take you all with me on this build up. I will do a video and use youtube or sonething in the end. I plan on using this thread to even help show the dofferent processes,and to show what diy stuff you guys can use and do to do all this same stuff I do.

8 Likes