Journal of my 30’x20’grow build from scratch

I am slowly getting there. Here is the first loaded vape cartridge!!! I used my old equipment, but it still works great. Hahaha i took it down to distillate form. I actually winterized it a couple times to make sure there was no more cloudiness. This cartridge is hemp cbg oil with blue dream terps for flavor. Small run for my personal!!! I am not a huge vape guy, but these are great. I dont get Hi,but dam i feel relaxed and in a great happy mood…feels like i took a small muscle relaxer hahahaha 1st pic is the initial winterizing. Added the 190 proof and stuck it in the freezer. This is after about 48-72 hrs in. Second pic is self explanatory. I didnt think about it cuz i was excited to be finishing so i forgot to take a pic of the second winterizing and how clear it was. My bad…next run I will be more detailed.

9 Likes

So…I went with a friend to go to a large scale extract facility and to see of his stuff was ready. While there a guy showed me this and said we make things no one has seen…i looked down and laughed…i said hey hi speed, your only 22-23 yrs old,guys where blasting bho in pvc and metal pipes back in the dam 70s and earlier…and what you did rite there is take your oil and roll it in kief. I was doing that shit over a decade ago. When the laws in Co first changed people would not buy it off the shelf because they did not know what it was…it also went for $100. A gram too. Ouch…try again. Lol we called it a powdered tootsie roll. Hahaha He was but hurt and did not speak to me again. Lmao its for the better tho. Im not an irrigant know it all and i like helping people if i have knowledge they dont…these guys were just rude and snobby to me. They all dressed like they just crawled out of the gutter too. Hahahahaha they need to take showers is what it is hahaha the guy also said weed is over rated and really crap to smoke hahaha,dabs are where its at and thats all that matters…they really said that…hahahahaha dumb asses!!! Only ones ive heard say statements like that are burn outs that are so rocked on oil all the time they cant even hold a true conversation.

12 Likes

Congrats congrats!!!

1 Like

What a great room and a masterful job of putting it all together Cant wait to see the first grow. Stay well and be safe

2 Likes

Yeah buddy fuck wish i was there. I got surgery tomorrow. Wish me luck!

5 Likes

6 Likes

All the best @PreyBird1… you got this… hell you had it all along where many wouldn’t…

4 Likes

Thanks @Ladithief always liked your no bullshit straight to point style. Reminds me of me lol.

4 Likes

I will take that as a compliment…

3 Likes

This is awesome! I love the design and layout. Well done!

I just finished refurbing my 10ftx11.5ft room with much less gusto (lack of money). You inspire me to do more! I also am waiting on laws to change here in Virginia and Federally so I can focus on THC genetics as well…

1 Like

Im all hemp here in Tn too, but I have grows I look after and manage in Colorado and up North that are for thc.

3 Likes

Hahaha this is a trip. Bro…your my old IT guy from years ago when I was a government contractor!!! Hahahaha we know each other. The guys on this forum Ive made friends with will love this. So hey guys… @Slym3r @shmodyshmott @hoppiefrog @PreyBird1 @bobette @lacombe82 @chrisj @Ladithief @FarmerK @nick @who ever else I forgot to add hahaha,.so Daurwid hits me up in comments during the grow science pod cast yesterday and he starts talking about 90s genetics and the whole nestalgia thing…and I look at his profile and holy shit not only do I know him, but he knows me from way back, to the point I grew for a short time in his house back in the day!!! Hahahahahahahahaha this is crazy awesome!!! He even helped me clean out one of my small grows back then. So I can literally vouge for this guy as someone I know hahahahaha I guarentee rite now after reading this Daurwid is tripping the hell out laughing!!! Oh Man…my maui that tested 33% I told you guys about, my buddy that grew it made it in hightimes cover one year with it. Well Daurwid actually smoked and saw that one and my mendo purps years before I even was able to have it tested!!! I will help you figure out who I am…the day you found out I smoked was the first week we met. I was one of the special ops guys the company hired. It was at your house and after you went on for a minute or so about how awesome your herb was and how ive never seen herb look that good, rembee tou saying, “you juat dont know”…then I set a nug of maui and a nug of mendo purps on his table and dude about fell the fuck out when he saw it…I know you know who I am now brother!!! Hahahahaha I still have those genetics from then too. Hahahaha that was all of 16-17 years ago!!! I think back then is when I was rocking the Chunk, hash plant, and a few other good ones. Hahahaha man I am still laughing. This is so awesome hey @PreyBird1 if you remember the story i said about the government people that wanted me to work on another national defense project and i said no its againts my ethical beliefs and I quit rite then and never worked for uncle sam again. In fact, thats when I left the military work and moved to colorado and blew up my grows This guy was there for all that. Hahaha i was using his back room for my grow back then. Lmao so he can actualy vouge as someone thats physically seen some of my genetics. Hahaha this made my day!!! I haven’t talked to you in over 15 years!!!

12 Likes

@daurwid if you want to realy get a laugh…Im still cloning some of those strains from way back then and they are still the same top strains to this day. In fact, I have all types of crosses off those now too. I crossed that Maui years back and I call it Budahs sister,but then I found out someone has that name used already…i wonder if their name was before 2004-2005. Cuz if mine is older I get seniority hahahaha too bad it doesn’t work that way. Lol

8 Likes

Today is transplant Jack Frost cbg clones into 4” containers, then make CBG edible butter and coconut oil. Maybe I will run an extraction and get a batch of oil made to winterize too. My number one seller is still hemp cbg. I have several difgerent cbg strains now and the one thing they all have in common is that everyone has liked it, between the 12%cbg strains to the 22%cbg strain,they like them all. I think its funny looking back at the ones that gave me shit for saying cbd does nothing for me and the ones That told me how I was dumb for going into crossing and starting some cbg lines. Well…Good times! Hahahaha now I have cbd, cbn, cbg, and cbc specific strains. BUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I feel like a secret mad scientist!!! Lol but why do i have to be going bald,I want crazy einstein style hair!!! Hahahahaha

11 Likes

Now I feel bad kuz when I first started out in the forum I was using it to promote my consolation and growing skills for sale and made a post trying to meet potential clients and he ppl pages on one of mine and was I am also looking for the same job title on my page and I’m for helping homies it if they aproch u w interesting stories and life lessons to become friends not jus confuse me by kinda advertising ur self thru people u don’t know which I told him that and he was kind enough to take down what he posted

2 Likes

So again cody was the biggest douche bag kuz I can never have peoples intentions when u meet on the Internet

1 Like

@daurwid so I am sorry if I came off as a jerk I’m really not I’m actually a supper nice loyal human

2 Likes

Appreciate that. I wasn’t trying to be a douche. I removed my post and just left it quietly. Apologies for the poor posting choice.

2 Likes

At least 15 years! Things have really come around for me. So glad we found each other again! This is like the best weekend I’ve had in months just because of this news!

3 Likes

Oooo it was white widow bro! That’s what you had as your momma back then. I do have some seeds but they are mixed with all other seeds unfortunately I did a poor job of bagging and tagging seeds back then so it’s a roll of the dice as to what each of my saved seeds are.

3 Likes