Journal of my 30’x20’grow build from scratch

Dude that’s some funny shit. But it’s amazing as to how small of a world it is for how large it really is. You sir are definitely a secret mad scientist and as for you going bald, blame it on Uncle Sam.

4 Likes

Hahaha That pic got me laughing. I was stuck on guard duty at the ammo dump at Lejuene years ago. Got into a fight diring my off time with another marine. Our punishment was to gear up full mop suite. I had to dig a fighting whole, drink a canteen, fill it in, redig another whole, drink water theough the dam mask straw again.over amd over at Lejuene…in JULY!!! Hahaha kicked my ass!!!

5 Likes

Hi welcome @daurwid the cannabis World is a Small World lol
Kyle M

Great minds think a like.

8 Likes

Hahahahaha thats funny!!!

4 Likes

Thank you sir! Now I’m just trying to make up for 15+ years of lost time not growing this amazing medicine.

5 Likes

You always have the best stories @bullfrog420. This is so cool you guy’s ran into each other here! :joy: It’s a small world.

5 Likes

Lol dude. Reminded me of when I had to bury a bee after I knocked it out of my inner ear while in formation. Six feet deep plus the take cover hole in the bottom! :+1:

5 Likes

No FREAKING WAY hahaha my first day of boot camp someone smacked their neck and killed a mosquito. The drill imstructors made us name it and had a full funeral for it. Ceremony and all. Even had to say a prayer before it was was burried. The worse part of all this…I was 18, Im now 46…THE DAM THINGS NAME WAS FRED!!! I still remember that, but loose my cell and keys 10 times a day. Hahahahaha
Before Im asked…I was Hollywood!!! Hahahaha not the island. Lol

6 Likes

It’s ok @bullfrog420 the world needs Hollywood marines also. I do have to ask now that it’s out there. Did you get to go to a Padres game while at boot camp. Either way a Marine is a Marine and a Marine is always a Marine first. Even if you couldn’t hack it and had to switch branches you still earned that Eagle Globe and Anchor.

4 Likes

Hahahahahahaha you suck hahahaha in good way tho!!! Lol I did go to a Padres game and they even made us stand up and sing the Marine Corps Song. We got smoked in the pit when we got bacm cuz almeone grabbed the Padres mascot and we crowd sirfed his ass. Hahahaha the Drills where pissed hahaha…and Intold you,service switxhint douant count…I get a free be,Hey at least O swotched for the assesment into special ops side. Hahaha that was such a low shot hahahahaha I love it!!! At least I started off infantry and not S1 clerk hahahahaha

4 Likes

I have my EGA tatted on my left shoulder, and got my meat tags when I got to Lejuene. They were merciless there hahahaha the 1st interrogater I had at sere school ate me alibe when they saw my marine tattoos, but was wearing an Army uniform. Hahaha can you guess who got interrogated first. Hahaha

5 Likes

Man…Im still freaking laughing,I just dropped my dam funions too…and Im feeling pretty bzzzzed…what a time for the dam giggles…my daughter just walked by, looked at me, and started laughing making fun of my eyes,and that made me laugh harder…my dam cheeks hurt. Hahaha

4 Likes

You probably got it first somewhere in the middle and at the end for that one. I have a couple special force friends and they all said the same thing. As soon as they find out you are a marine you get it ten times harder.

4 Likes

Holy cow, that is crazy!

1 Like

This is exactly what I want to do here, CBG is a game changer!

1 Like

I agree!!! I just decarboxylized some white cbg and jack frost cbg yesterday. I already infused some coconut oil for lotions and edibles, and I am about to start making some cbg butter.

4 Likes

No heat issues not venting air hoods Bulldrog?

1 Like

Love the height, 10’-12’ ? I’d be Sativa man in the room lol… Love it… like savitas for smoking personally but grow mostly all indicas… My flower room is 20’x20’x8’ wish I had those tall ceilings. You put a lot of work into that I know. Very nice…

2 Likes

No I am not venting. I am utilizing the lights as a heat source. As we get closer to spring I will go in and hook them all up. I run my light ON times at night to utilize the cooler outside temps too. They work together. It ballances itself out and I save on electric.

6 Likes

Oh, I do love the ceiling height!!! Hahaha its 10’ up. My flower room is 20’x30’x10’. The veg and lab are getting added on soon. In the end the grow building will be 30’x30’x10’. Im about to figure out insulation for the attick area. The easiest and cost effective. Hmmmm

5 Likes