Just doing it think a new led soon 2x1000w ac hoods

Just a rec grower emerald harvest 2x1000w ac hoods kosher GG4 then kosher back is 20 days others 36 days gotta cut clones push 2 more in somewhere those kosher take over chem#4 and Blackcherry x sour diesel feeding week 5 today

looking at leds to replace 1000w x2 also really eyeing the cmh double need to drop some heat for summer

8 Likes

Fed 1220ppm ec was 2.4 seems in range tds of my well water is 210-320ppm calcium lime gotta get that down ro filter likely on dedicated line first run with tds meter ph always 5.8

2 Likes

trimmed up cut a few clones have to cut a bunch more this week drop 2 more soon in flower chem4 and a blackcherry x sour diesel want to get more clones off

7 Likes

Looking dank. How high are your lights above the plants?

4 Likes

The veggers are set in an attic peak is mh and on either side 2-4ft 2 bulb lowest 2ft off tops lowest up to 4ft off the mh 600w
The flower froom like 36" or so 2x1000w hps grow space 4ftx12ft but more like 4x8 grow space dont use front 4ft where my box fan sits on a 4x4ft at 4ft high shelf had them on buckets til about a week ago probably best run i had was slammed down but heat and stress made for earlier harvest

4 Likes

Highth is something ive played with and agonize over used to move them up and down seeing if supposedly later flowering farther has more blues supposed to boost overall idk like i said i agonized over it for few grows this time hadnt moved them just set wher i expected to finish

3 Likes

Almost wanted to try a mh later but my grow is tight anything i have to change or adjust can be a pain may mean removing plants for a bit

1 Like

same bud 6 days later

6 Likes

Looking at cmh as well recently here’s fresh pics making room for more 4 pretty well ready chem4 maybe cherry and 9lb decisions lol

decided to put them up in the light lowers just need more

8 Likes

Nothing wrong there. Just looks like you will be having a good harvest in a couple weeks. Nice growing.

2 Likes

Cmh is the way to go for sure my friend come check out my thread

2 Likes

Week6 tomorrow 2 bigs back one 4 weeks in

2 Likes

Thinking 2 but thoughts on 2 maybe 3 in 4x12

2 Likes

9lb may be going in with chem4 within the week

1 Like

Im running 3 315w cmh lights in an 8x4 and my temps are 74-78°f 38-48%rh

3 Likes

How’s the cooling on these in inclosed push pull environment

2 Likes

They are FAR cooler than traditional mh/hps hid lights and far more efficient i get far better quality buds over hps and its cheaper for the same yield

3 Likes

I run vented hoods but I’ve seen these for long time my brother bought one payed quite a bit but was impressive when they first come out was 800 for his kit back then was still an experimental thing I see prices have come down a bit seems a great option

3 Likes

He had a vertical bulb with big ass hood

1 Like

So far ive run mh/hps cmh abd MULTIPLE leds the qb style led boards are in my honest opinion the only led type fixtures worthwhile between qbs and cmh im hooked i have 2 cmh tents one led tent and imthey all produce heavy FIRE!

2 Likes