Just doing it think a new led soon 2x1000w ac hoods

Right on bro I’m still thinking we haven’t seen the best yet out of led tech but I’ve always wanted one just never opportunity to go bigger here I am doing it cmh lec seems proven led too hard to compare and false numbers like 1000 and stuff I’m still not sold what’s a decent one was looking at the sunsystem and topo can’t remember others

3 Likes

Might be looking at hlg led too may order test one out saw a 400 something kit for veg room

1 Like

Never thought a year ago I’d be upgrading or even thinking about spending that kind of money

2 Likes

Thinking the prism lighting science sunsystem 315 x3 might order a hlg kit too just to check them out

1 Like

I have several types and models but my phantom 315w with the vertical mounted bulb is my favorite so far intensity and footprint wise

3 Likes

I’ll check those out thanks

3 Likes

Anytime brotha

3 Likes

new camera playing with white balance 100% better

4 Likes

6 Likes

After feeding blew up nice some Cal mag today fed back to back week 6

my pit broke my thumb yesterday she cut her foot I grabbed her collar and her foot she spun fractured I think got 5 full blooded a husky Shepard pit mix and a Weiner dog 2 cats 3 kids lol big house lol might be rough watering I need a drip system lol

4 Likes

couple of em have to get dad and the mix

5 Likes

5 Likes

Love my dogs

4 Likes

here’s a couple I put in had to wait to feed chem4 hot water heater went out she’ll pop back she gets transition feed she got Cal mag last 9lb had veg feed she’ll get Cal mag put in last night

6 Likes

Couple clones I cut rehomed few days phd water clonex clone solution dropped in promix on 17th bagged until today sprayed with neems so far so good

a

7 Likes

Black cherry x sour d, 9lb hammer, gg4 been 3 runs 100%

3 Likes

Ended up rebagging 4 9lbs rest seem to be standing up she’s a finicky cloner

1 Like

20200423_161807 20200423_161735 20200423_161654

6 Likes

low hanger not getting light GG tester I guess lol hang her

6 Likes

Been tying all day thinking I’m going to start netting each one that way I can move hand water and monitor shouldn’t have waited so long to get done

4 Likes