Just doing it think a new led soon 2x1000w ac hoods

All clones rehomed today didn’t get pics of babies but here’s where I am gotta clone tomorrow. Week 7 Tuesday got cleaning to do lol

4 Likes

what I got off gg4 stalk yum chem citrus hints of berry chocolate comes on later for pre 7 weeks very happy

4 Likes

Couple more weeks should be good to go

3 Likes

Some dude milliondaone sent me a private asking where I’m from do I grow sent my bells off just saying

3 Likes

Too bad all the vultures wouldn’t just go find some real crimes and leave all us pleasant herb loving hippies to do our thing. :man_facepalming:
Stay vigilant brother. :+1::v:

3 Likes

Ya that happens every once in awhile @ken81 lol don’t let it bother you just ignore dumbass scammers

3 Likes

Got 5 100lb pitbulls lol what more u need to know lol

3 Likes

Anybody want fresh hamburger ? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Pits get a bad rep… Most loyal funny but protective breed if training properly… Pitbulls are amazing dogs and ya I wouldn’t fuck with one unless it knew me lol

2 Likes

Yep I love em my pack is my family spoiled like my kids

3 Likes

That’s good stuff right there :+1:… I’m happy to see you don’t clip the ears

2 Likes

Think about 50/50 depends how lazy I’m feeling but I like to trim wet then finish dry I like to leave a few here and there tho

2 Likes

Oh I’m stoned the dogs yeah it’s cruel

2 Likes

LoL nice … I actually prefer wet trim now I’ve done it both… So much easier getting to the base of the leaf

1 Like

week 7 blinging on Google calendar rock hard nugs gotta get my new space cleared and cleaned so I can do a better job pruning and support hardcore on this light thing think it’s looking like a QB and couple cmh those phantoms have really caught my eye vertical mount

1 Like

2 Likes

That 9lb is a nice busher fast finisher always tasty like a box of fruity pebbles lol chem4 is like a tire fire rubber and fuel hard to pick a favorite GG4 chem cranberry citrus hints of chocolate and Kosher Kush a citrus and pine earthy mix like no other or a more mellow hybrid black cherry x sour diesel straight sour berries

2 Likes

Been on LED for a good long while but the new Mars Hydro 600w LEDs blew me away, fanless, no ballast, no noise, damned-near zero heat and they are so light I can those plant yoyos to really target my girls in The Trellis Project:

Ph and cheap! 80 bones deliverd. I liked them so much I bought one for my mentor and one for my pupil…plus the light they give out, my plants are so much better for it, even my wife noticed the difference and forced me to replace all older (purple) LEDs with these…

So maybe the step up on this (3000w I think)

5 Likes

4 Likes

Packing in again lol black cherry makes her move back at it more cloning she was bushy

4 Likes