Just saying Hi

Im growing mad weed under these.

4 Likes

This bud is grown under my weakest led boards and there both 250 watts.

6 Likes

That’s a sweet setup in the first picture are all the lights connected on 1 rig if so I am not worthy at the present time to concoct that bad ass light, what size is the tent that your running either of those setups inquiring minds want to know lol

4 Likes

I could only imagine what you’re producing under those bad boys…sweeeet

3 Likes

Yes there all built into 1 rig lights. And there in a 4x4 tent and in a big 10x10. But i like to run massive amounts of light but control it. I increase light as i progress through the grow. My intentions are to jave rigs in one 10x10 lol.

2 Likes

im getting to the point where i like to breed more than flower buds out. This is a seeded bud. Red dragon x King Kong.

7 Likes

Looks great !!!

2 Likes

Them flowers are looking beautiful

2 Likes

Northern Lights, soil medium used, electric sky led, fox farm nutrients, First year cultivating.

Any visual feedback, purple looks good, but obviousness of a nutrition issue, most likely potassium.

I’m Sullivan Slim from Chicago, cheers ya’ll! Good to be back on the forum! Peace

8 Likes

Looking also! Good ta see you again.

4 Likes

Welcome to the neighborhood!

5 Likes

Welcome to GN!! PS…We got our light off Amazon for less than $100…

2 Likes

Looks like a nice unit. Is the one you can get already assembled or still in the kit form? Personally I perfer a higher blue spectrum, at least for the veg portion of the grow, but if I have to choose one then I am with @PreyBird1 and get the flower version. I didn’t see anywhere on there what diodes they are using, or the physical size of the unit LxW. But it is listed for your tent size so should be fine.

Looking forward to seeing your grow as it progresses !!

And again Welcome to the forum.

5 Likes

Looking good there @sullivanslim especially for first year cultivating and you seem to know where you went wrong so it’s up from here my friend :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

@faithsilva1234 what was the name of the light and wattage if you recall
Thanks in advance

3 Likes

@sssportsmfg Nope not pre-assembled and I know it’s a flower spectrum version of the light. Can’t recall the diodes but I believe this is the set up :
Samsung 3000K White LEDs – 140 per Light Bar
Samsung 5000K White LEDs – 140 per Light Bar
660nm Deep Red LEDs – 15 per Light Bar
And dimensions are: 43.45 × 8.95 × 7.7 in and weight: 28.5 lbs

5 Likes

@papajerry thanks for the welcome to this awesome community

4 Likes

Appreciate you dukes! Those pushes always help, whether good or bad feedback, thank you! Cheers!

4 Likes

Most of them use the Samsung 301H full spectrum and then the far red. And some also include IR led’s as well. Tag me when you start your grow.

3 Likes

This is exactly why i like to make my own equipment. The best light i built has 5000k white, far red, deep red, uv. Then the corner lights have white, and boosted red and far red. These lights in the corners are a favorite of mine the Qb96 v2 elite’s. Love love love these lights. And you can run 4x of them at 480 watts. Or if you want to push them hard change the driver to 54 vdc. And they blast up to 224 watts each max! And thats crazy bright for something the size of an orange. I can bleach plants at 250 watts white 5000k and thats a full size quantum board. So these little tiny suns run at 120 watts and that under drives them and they last longer at full power because you only run them at 78% power maximum because the driver only makes 480 watts -10% for driver efficiency. So if you want to push these then you need 4 drivers. One for each light. And it depends of your wiring them in parallel or in series.

3 Likes