Just saying Hi

Not sure I these are the 301H that you are speaking of but I do know there isn’t any IR LEDs and I will tag you when I start but I am still a little ways off

2 Likes

Is this the lights we spoke about yesterday, is it the one from picture 1 or 2 I don’t know how to repost if I did I would have show the exact pictures for a reminder

2 Likes

I thought i posted this picture damn.

2 Likes

Needing a heat sink like that that thing must put off a tremendous amount of heat.

3 Likes

That was part of the lights you built that I was talking about

Once again awesome rig

2 Likes

No actually it doesnt. Pin heatsinks are amazing. And i run special polycarbonate lenses from Italy that make them waterproof and dust and insect proof.

2 Likes

How much are you asking on this

1 Like

@chris81 oh these are not my lights this light is a @PreyBird1 special that he put together but that is a good question, hey @PreyBird1 how much do you figure the setup cost you and what are the dimensions if you remember?

2 Likes

Driver 1 $117
Driver 2 $182
4x hlg elite v2 $69 each. $279
1x hlg triple plate v288 kit $279
5x aluminum bars. $30
Extension cord $20
Dimmer/potentiometer $6
This rig is $920.
My favorite one
Was $880
So it works out to be like $1-1.25 a watt.
I dont like to buy the prebuilt stuff. Because i have a set of uv lights that will be used also. Good lights arent cheap. So i might try a spider farmer. And thats a cheaper light in my eyes. I have a foshe aeries light also and its thee best led on the market. but its so expensive we wont even mention the price!

6 Likes

Hello my fellow bud brothers and sisters.
I have this 8 weeks flowering blue dream strain that is going thru alot of my tormented action. Sorry! I am new to this and that is why I am letting go my pride and asking a real professional green giant. Love to hear what I did wrong and why is it drying up brown leaves, alot. 5.8ph to fix then kept with 6.5- 7ph. Not using no more nutrients but did use microbe life photosynthesis plus. Check soil, check temperature, and check humidity. I know its always more to this. Just need some great advice. Thanks for letting me share.

3 Likes

Also have a GG#4 going lazy. 2 months been using fox farm Big grow

2 Likes

That sounds awesome the ladies definitely like do you know the length and width of the whole rig set up

1 Like

@happilyretired is right.
Everyone forgets that what we are doing is recreating mother nature indoors. And one of my favorite things to say is…Dont cheap out on your sun! We all like to save money but in the end we end up spending more money because the lights we get arent good enough and we have to go get a better light? Ive done it and im sure we all have done it. Wasted money. My biggest expenses are nutrients, promix-hp then grow bags.

4 Likes

The cheapest but best bang for your buck for a real grow light from what I have found is from fluence by osram and their ray series I have been using a ray 44" for the past three years. I got the indoor spectrum which is a broad spectrum. A little more intense then their greenhouse spectrum which is also a broad spectrum light just a little less intense. For the price and being able to use it from seed to flower with some of the best results I’ve seen. For the price.

Check them out they have pretty much anything you could ask for. I plan on purchasing the VYPR 2x as my next grow light as soon as I can save up. Even tho I need to build a greenhouse first ha!

4 Likes

The 301 is Samsungs full spectrum white LED’s. They seem to be the industry standard for full spectrum, the 660nm are red LED’s and the 660’s are deep red LED’s. The IR LED’s are almost out of our vision spectrum but not plants. They appear dimmer if you look at a LED board that has them, but they actually are not you just can’t see them as well. A word of caution if you go to a full spectrum board, DO NOT look at the board it can and will ruin your eyesight. Bad idea to look into any of them, but especially the full spectrum high output boards with red and IR. We will be patiently waiting lol.

4 Likes

Yep I sold two of my mistakes for 25c on the dollar, still have two more laying about. They aren’t bad lights and they will grow plants fairly well, just not very well which is what we all want. Now having said that I have to say the Durolux that I am currently using are very inexpensive lights and grow great pot, I am absolutely amazed by how well they work for the money. Matter of fact I am going to get two more, one in the high blue spectrum for veg, and one more higher red spectrum that I have listed before.

And just today I went to Amazon and low and behold they actually went down in price by $20 each, a year ago when I got them I paid just a little over $100 each, they are now down to $83. Very nice surprise indeed !! What I like about them is one they do a good job of growing MJ and second for my setup they are 4 ft long which only leaves 6 inches on each end that the plants are not directly under the LED’s, so for me coverage is phenominal ! With three of them in the 5x5 I will be running at 600w. and 120,000 lux. They don’t have all the bells and whistles, and they don’t dim, but they have a outlet on the end and can be daisy chained so all three lights can be run from one socket and timer.

I know there are better lights out there spec wise, but for basically $240.00 for three of them the coverage in a 5x5 is next to perfect. I don’t know of a single light that will cover like that for anywhere near $240.00. And I don’t feel like I am compromising on light at all. These things are BRIGHT. I originally got them for side lighting to see if vertical lighting would increase the bud size on the lower portions of the plants…it does, but not enought to justify the increased cost of electric, so then I tried them for normal coverage and was absolutely tickled to death with their grow results. A lot of you followed my Planet of the Grapes grow until I got sick, that grow was with these lights only.

I never give a review like this to anything that doesn’t work great, and I have zero skin in the game. Just bought them like anyone would.

4 Likes

From the looks of the stalk, you have had that plant in veg a long time. It is near the end of it’s life, so leaf browning is to some extent normal. As most of it is on the leaf tips, I am gonna guess maybe overwatering and that it is root bound. I would guess that the best you can do is to flush it out with about 10 gal of PH’ed water. And if you have it a flushing solution and finish her up.

Have you checked the color of your trikes? Cloudy to cloudy/amber just pull it now.

3 Likes

Okay! Yeah! Thanks for that. I was wondering about my feeding. So I have been flushing but still the results are the same. Maybe overstressed. It’s still shiny but coming up. Here’s a pic

It’s a she-man. Blue Dream Mix with bubba Kush and Sour Diesel

3 Likes

Never transplanted
Stayed in a 3 gallon grow bag
Had a 20 gallon grow bag for it but since I am moving didn’t do it.

1 Like

Did you know you have a

In this picture?

4 Likes