Just saying Hi

Yeah! Reason is that I had three other plants Sour Diesel, Bubba Kush, and GG#4. The Male started with GG#4 throwing pollen. Then I took it down. Then bubba Kush started pushing pollen. After that I thought it was over. Blue Dreams and Sour Diesel was in doing it but Sour Diesel cash out. It started grow small very little flowers and then pollinated. Never seen that before but it’s ok. Enough for me with seeds for free. Can’t ask for anything else. Right!

4 Likes

That should be a awesome seed then cause GG#4 is some great smoke !! And it is most likely a hermi so it should be a Fem seed. Hopefully you got a few more in there lol.

3 Likes

Thanks and I am just wishing it isn’t too long but appreciate the willingness to hang out and have input until I do… top notch individual :ok_hand::clap::+1:

4 Likes

Hey @sssportsmfg
Is right on this! Dont even play around with these lights.
@ceez654 get some quality glasses for what kind of light you use. It makes a difference on what your growing with. Like hps,mh, or led. I keep 3 pairs on hand in various areas of my grown in case so im never without them. I use a lot of full spectrum and i use a lot ir/uv.

3 Likes

Good catch @happilyretired !

4 Likes

I know I’m late on this, man I gotta know?!?!?

4 Likes

That light is $1800.00

4 Likes

I can’t even comment on that! Lol. HOLY SHIT!

5 Likes

Yes, but the wiring is solid gold so you can use it to hedge inflation…right!

3 Likes

Lol well i will say that no light i have compares to this light. The fact that you can have 3 different spectrums and inversion options and sunrise and sunset schedules Is very cool. I can boost veg if it’s in spring time mode. Then as i switch to summer light setting i flip the light. Then i up the power from 75% to 85% and then i bring on the autumn flower lighting. and then i adjust my sunrise and sunset settings to mimic natural light changes. Its tricky to recreate the red light the sun makes at the end of the season because of the extreme angle the setting sun comes throught the atmosphere. Its some very interesting facts. Im trying to do more extensive light testing in the IR/uvA spectrums. But i got so much going on im behind. I need to do my bud buster pro run. And my ventana nutrients run. but i had planned on doing 3 preservation runs back to back. So i kinda screwed myself.

5 Likes