Just talked with leo stone! This may be the most pride I have ever felt! Sponsorship run #1!

I can’t even see right now sooo Shakey ,I have sponsorship seeds coming with the next order!!! Also free test seeds I can’t talk much more about for now. Also I was asked to provide more pics so Leo can post my grow to his community he thinks he can convince the group to officially sponsor me !!! Also giving me crazy deals on seeds starting now!!! (On specific stuff, good deals on all tho;)

28 Likes

Congrats! It’s a huge compliment to have someone give you their support like that!

13 Likes

It sure is honestly I did offer to be sponsored, but I figured I’m buying enough he’ll send off a photo(alien orange congalease) and see if I get a bite. Not expecting anything haha. He bites hard and gives up larger catch than expected big time!!!

11 Likes

Congratulations brother! That’s fantastic news!

Huge respect!

11 Likes

I feel very honored!!!

9 Likes

And you should my friend :wink:

8 Likes

You already know how I feel. :wink::joy:
Definitely stoked for you brother.
Much respect fine sir. :+1::+1::+1::v:

8 Likes

I sure do brother!! So amazing to get something to show for all the hard work, my hobby and passion is actually giving back now ,tks again to @NateCannaCribs for Canna cribs leading me here and @nick for creating a place to feel safe and learn together!! This is what I needed to move forward!!

10 Likes

Congrats @hoppiefrog ! Enjoy this moment. Then get back to doing what you love. That’s what got you here and it’s what will take you further. Much love and respect.

9 Likes

Tks so much @Quest !! Your right no time to get too caught up in celebration haha it’s time to get back to the garden and fire up the crucible and purify this ore!!

9 Likes

You deserve it brotha be proud were proud or ya over here in deusoville!!

8 Likes

Very well done @hoppiefrog. It’s a dream to do something you love and then get recognised and sponsored because you are a well of wisdom. Thanks for all your help on the best forum ever!!
Ya a star. :dizzy:

7 Likes

@hoppiefrog congrats brother… Well done!! So when you go to cannabis cup and win you better invite the crew :wink:

7 Likes

Congrats on the Sponsorship @hoppiefrog
You Surely Deserve It.
Big Applause from over the Big Blue Pond :south_africa:.

Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

10 Likes

yeahhhhh buddy congrats

6 Likes

Congrats u are a top notch guy ur work shows much deserved

6 Likes

Congratulations brother!!!

7 Likes

Big Congrats @hoppiefrog!!:green_heart:
Sooo awesome…really shows your hard work!

6 Likes

Wow! Congratulations, @hoppiefrog. That is really awesome.

5 Likes

you or in the big league now

6 Likes