Just talked with leo stone! This may be the most pride I have ever felt! Sponsorship run #1!

Whos leo stone?

6 Likes

Mr afficiando… Best genetics in North America… Emerald triangle northern California

8 Likes

@piper leo is posting my pics on “i.g” do u know what site that is? I’d love to have someone on the inside tell me what they are saying… That’s where his crew hangs and debates new members , if I could get a invite … Even better he told me where it would be, I can only assume it would be ok haha!

6 Likes

That’s Instagram @hoppiefrog do you know what they go by on Instagram?

5 Likes

Oh dahhhh lol. I’ll see if I can find out haha

4 Likes

I found their page if this is the one they’re talking about.

https://instagram.com/aficionadoestates?igshid=1woa9skc12mk0

6 Likes

Awesomeness thanks girl ur the best!!

5 Likes

I’ll have to wait for Monday to hear back ,I haven’t heard from them on a weekend as of yet.

6 Likes

Well if I see anything I’ll definitely let you know. I’m on there all the time :wink:

5 Likes

The pics will be very familiar hahaha;)

6 Likes

@hoppiefrog Thanks for the tag :wink:

I actually thought Leo was stuck in Spain, I could be wrong

4 Likes

He is it’s been tough communicating

4 Likes

@hoppiefrog

I was being rude again, pardon my whatever

animated-congratulation-image-0092

5 Likes

Thanks man very exciting time indeed :+1:

6 Likes

Will be completing our orders Wednesday, I’ll cover anyone that is still waiting to round up funds, so we can get this ball moving.if anyone is not sure you can p.m. me and I’ll see what we can do.

5 Likes

And even better now soon enough being sponsored now you will have an army of afficiandos now :facepunch::seedling::herb::palm_tree: that the coolest shit I’ve ever heard I had no idea you could get sponsored

6 Likes

Ya first step is usually testing ,it’s quite common , helps to get a sick set up and have lots of followers on several sites.

7 Likes

Well I’m sure not to many growers get that honor… I’m proud of you!!.. I don’t do Facebook or any other social media… This is it for me good ol GN… My wife calls it my weedbook :rofl:

6 Likes

Haha ya me too no fb crap for this guy haha. But I do like to get around and chat w other ppl online now I have a feel for it .u never know what u can learn from anyone and everyone ! I love it !!

6 Likes

Very true… I never thought when I first signed up I’d meet such badass people here… I was just hoping to up my grow game a bit but it turned into so much more thanks to all you

6 Likes