Justgrowin TP-1000 8 plant grow Trial

Starting a new trial with the TP-1000. This is definitely in its infancy.

30 reg seeds dropped in a bottle and placed on a heat mat. Hopefully between germination and males/females we’ll have 20 to go to the end with.

I chose these seeds for an experiment Bc I forgot to label the bag and can’t remember what they are. :woman_shrugging:t3::woman_facepalming:t2:

Hopefully your along for the journey not just the drag race. Enjoy!

13 Likes

Mystery seeds. Should be fun.
Please explain the TP-100 ?

4 Likes

I believe you’re missing a 0 in the title… TP-1000 :wink:

Set to watching with interest! :eyes::eye::eyes:

4 Likes

Lol not just the title. Everywhere.

Can we chalk it up to pot brain?? Lmao

5 Likes

WHAT??? You smoke pot??? Oh no… :rofl:

3 Likes

Who me??? Hell no, that would just b wrong on all sorts of levels

3 Likes

Such nice and beautiful flowers! I am sure you must be a florist! :rofl:
:sunflower: :sunflower:

3 Likes

Oh no. I take insult to that my friend a botanist for sure

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::woman_shrugging:t3::rofl::woman_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

Oh, I get it now… Me, if my kids are to be trusted, I am a vegetable :banana::pineapple: and a fruitcake :onion::carrot::corn:

4 Likes

An oldskool bag-seed pheno hunt. Good for you! I’m all in with you.

4 Likes

interested I’m following along.

2 Likes

Not sure they are bag seed they actually might b some p2 seeds I can’t find.

2 Likes

We’ve been super busy building out our grow space and my heat mat got unplugged. I’m lucky we have these 3 popped. (Forgot to update when they got moved from water to paper towel. That happens at 24 hrs.)

They’ve been moved to a different veg room with the shilajit trial project. The mat isn’t in jeopardy of getting unplugged in there. :woman_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

I’m doing the same but dosing is confusing it says 250ml per plant per week with 1ml. 250ml x 4 = 1l, so would 4ml per litre suffice and then water 4 plants with this per week? For week 1?

1 Like

Update

Heat mat working again and we have 5 more contenders.

That makes 8 total so far.

And we have 3 above dirt.

5 Likes

Ok so I wasn’t feeling well yesterday and missed checking the paper towel for popped seeds. Opened it this morning to find this

4 more babies popped and 3 with the caps went in the cups above ground already. That brings us to a total of 12 so far.

6 Likes

All 12. 6 above ground. Domes back on and back to bed. All got 2 tbl ph 6.5 water

7 Likes

What are you feeding them so far with the new product?

2 Likes

Nothing. I won’t start feeding until they lose their cots. I’m in soil with a 30 day charge. They will get ph water until then

6 Likes

Watching gonna be fun

4 Likes