Justgrowin TP-1000 8 plant grow Trial

We have another one popped joining the class making 13.

11 above dirt 2 still trying to find light.

6 Likes

Ummm we have an issue. Gonna have to cut this trial down to 10 plants. I can’t get soil right now Bc all the stores have been closed. So all 10 will get transplants today and I will post pics when that’s done.

3 Likes

Ok so after transplanting we’ve got a final count of 8. I could only dedicate 1 bag of soil to this project at this time Bc it will take 40 gallons to transplant them later which is 4 bags with the soil they currently have and I only have 10 on hand and 200 plants.

Here are the final 8 that made the cut.

In this grow room when you’ve made it to a popcorn bucket you’re part of the gang so now they’re a big deal around here. :rofl:

4 will b fed with TP-1000
1 with Dutch master Gold
1 with Dakine420
1 with shilajit @vladimir
1 with Hessi

I will pick which are which after I see their first pattern growth and pair them up accordingly.

I don’t have the heart to ever kill plants so the others are still going but can’t b part of this project Bc they aren’t being transplanted at the same time and won’t be under the same lights now either.

Here is proof no babies have been hurt in the limiting of this project.

@esoteric. This updates for u. I promised some pics of the MOB u sent once they had something to show. Here are a few about to b transplanted.

8 Likes

Quick update on the TP-1000 girls. All 8 are doing well. Just got a cup of ph 6.4 water with slf-100

They will start to get their individual nutes and the TP-1000 when they lose their cots and transplant into their final pots. For now they get baby feed. Just ph water.

Update will come when there’s something to update.

@esoteric here’s an mob for ya

6 Likes

Hate to do this but we r gonna start this research over. I feel if people send u a product they want a real journal to see what’s up with their product in different growing environments. I’ve been so busy these plants have been pretty well neglected and got transplanted last week into different pots (some white some black) different quality. Just not how I like to do research.

So while I was remodeling my bedroom I collected all the random seeds I found hanging out. :woman_facepalming:t2:

I was shocked How many there were considering I am like OCD clean. These little shits hide anywhere and everywhere.

I figured what the hell and threw them all in a paper towel together and kept on renovating. Remembered them a few days later and had 31 poppers.

I took them to the grow room used

And some happy frog and in the cups they went.

I’ll choose 10-12 for this project as they pop up out of the solo cups. Thanks to Joel @joel_keygrow we will b adding his line of nutes to this project.

Once the nutes are introduced I will list the line ups and their feed schedules. Thanks for sticking with it but no sense on doing it if it’s not giving u any real info.

Here’s a pretty pic for your time

10 Likes

@justgrowin. Sorry bout the restart. . But the random seed drop looks really promising tho with so many popped. :+1:
Def tuned in to follow along. :v:

4 Likes

No need to apologize for showing a bit of integrity! :nerd_face:
It just means that I will learn more along the way…

And it shows you’re a great ‘’botanist’’ too! :smiling_imp: :rofl:

5 Likes

Lol. Quick study grasshoppa.

5 Likes

Enquiring about seeds very big are they the ones I sent you that I referred as Florida seeds,

And if not have you grown any of that yet the mother of Barry looks great

This is my mother plants the 2nd generation of pure bred mother of Barry

2 Likes

And these pictures Are the resulting plant from the seed that I crossbred with the mother of Barrie the same one you have a groan

2 Likes

Outdoor grow this time using the waterproof lighting these ladies are constantly reaching for the sky every morning they’re growing up quick.

2 Likes

Run the light until 11:30 p.m. sunrise 5:30 a.m.,

2 Likes

Pictures of the fan leaves are of the ones in the ground probably mail

3 Likes

Hi Was carriers if you had time to check out the pictures below of the plants a have outside under the light those are all mother of Barrie of the same seed I sent you do they look female is the question I hope they all ar

All of the MOB u sent me had huge leaves. I did have a high rate of males but I had a few females too. Won’t b able to tell until it shows sex. They all looked alike. The females had rapid growth as well.

Nice pretty colors in the back of that top pic.

1 Like

I still have a ton of seeds I’m gonna drop a bunch when I start growing again next month. I shut down to do some renovations to my grow space

2 Likes

3 Likes

Oh it’s the light. Lmao :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like