Justgrowin TP-1000 8 plant grow Trial

I can’t wait to see what I can do with one of those MOB seeds after I get my rooms dialed in again. They really went downhill my last few grows

1 Like

Yes the waterproof lighting the Sun comes up at 5:15 the lights turn on and then when the Sun hits them at 10 the light shuts off attached to a smart plug the lights will come on on cloudy days I have seen other factory farms used this method obviously better lights than Mine these do make a difference though they keep And to maintain a 16 to 17 hour light schedule

Nature doing its job and helping me keep my cannabis plants safe from Predatory bugs thank you lady bug or lady guy bug.

3 Likes

Giving my lady’s some Room to breathe doing some trimming.

3 Likes

When are we going fishing…

3 Likes

3 Likes

Realize I’m On the wrong topic page really not part of the growth trial saw you posting here so hopped on. The ones under the light are the mother of Barrie the same Seed I sent you hopefully they’re all females so far only one plant showing as male in the ground.

1 Like

U can post here this trial is going to restart after I start my grow up again. Right now we are ending everything going and shutting down for a full week while we clean and reorganize. I wasn’t happy with the way things were getting out of whack. Its gut wrenching with a grow our size but in the end it’s the best way.

1 Like

I must say I wish I could be as Committed as you however I seem to grow on a whim, Bubble gum and mother of Barry I have in the house in my tent I will be taking trimmings and then flowering them out this fall If I have enough successful clones from these mothers i Would love to try a clone swap.:brain:

They’re looking a little beat up however they will recover well before I take trimmings.

4 Likes

4 Likes

We are both medical users and prefer extracts to flower. That takes a lot more flower. I can either spend 2k$ a month at a dispensary and have no clue what gunk is in it or I can grow some mean clean and extract myself. I’ll choose door number 2 every time

Happy growing

4 Likes

Before & After pitches I just love them, Expressione when everything turns out well

2 Likes