Katmwall first grow!

I got all of you. Stickers and all.
This is how we do it up!
Kyle M

5 Likes

Hook it up, pls.

3 Likes

My baby is flowering!! My baby is flowering!!!

she’s a little wilty right now because I forgot to water her last night. Oops!! Watered her today though. Still flushing with the ENDzyme and microbes. I think lll inoculate it with fungi and microbes later this week. Will keep y’all posted. I also might LST her more but she’s getting so tall I don’t know what I would tie her down to. It too late to add a tomato cage. (Now I know for next time)

7 Likes

Here she is perky and happy today!

so far lucky is really doing well after the flush. Tomorrow I’m going to water her and inoculate with microbes and fungi. She’s also getting a foliar treatment with silver bullet probably Sunday morning. (I was told to do it when the stomatas are open) will be giving her flora nova bloom again next week as the KTL nutrients are more of a supplement than a full nutrient program. I’m still debating whether or not to continue to LST her of just be grateful for what I get at this point and let her be wild. What are y’all’s opinions? Keep in mind that I’m a fist time grower and she’s 2 weeks into flower.

7 Likes

Im on day 14 of flower today!

2 Likes

We’re going to probably harvest at around the same time!

2 Likes

I would Lst before stems get hard. I just started flower and tried supercropping on 2 plants because stems wasn’t super hard. So far so good they are bent and heading upwards at the ends. I usually water enough where my leaves are praying also. And split feedings in 2 smaller if I have time for the grow. One a a few hrs after lights on and one before lights off. Works perfect they are always up this way

3 Likes

Lucky is doing amazing today. I inoculated her with microbes and fungi yesterday and a little endzymes from KTL nutes. She’s recovered so much since starting KTL nutes. Going to try foliar spraying some silver bullet onto her today or tomorrow. Here’s some pics of how beautiful she’s gotten.

Still debating about LST. She’s growing so fast that so might need to or she will hit the light. I’ll have to go out and buy stuff to tie her down with.

7 Likes

Lucky is looking pretty nice.

3 Likes

Pull all those yellow leaves off. The plant will waste energy trying to save them. And regenerate them.

5 Likes

Will do right now. Might give her a haircut now that I know she’s not an autoflower and now that she’s really starting to grow healthy leaves.

1 Like

I took off most of the yellow leaves and any of them that felt crunchy. I left some yellow on the bottom because I didn’t want to overdo it and kill lucky.

this is what she looks like after her haircut

6 Likes

You can take all those yellow leaves at bottom off it wouldn’t kill her they all look like fan leaves. Plus from what I read the earlier in flower the better. It does feel like you’re killing it when trimming, especially first time but these plants are tough.

6 Likes

Go, Lucky Go! @oso is right. As I said when I started my grow that these plants are “tough, resilient, and undeniably beautiful.” Hey! Has anyone else noticed that @katmwall is busting out the lingo like she has been growing for decades? It seems to me you are growing right along with Lucky. Proud of you, @katmwall.

7 Likes

Aww @truthhound you’re making me blush! :relaxed: Just trying to get it right. Lolz

5 Likes

You could remove 90 percent and they don’t die. Don’t do that though.

5 Likes

@katmwall is learning fast. And slso a very nice person to boot. I have enjoyed chatting with her. And enjoyed helping her with lucky. And @FarmerK has been so nice to help coach her and send her samples. We got a great deal of good folks here @ GN. Glad to be a part of it.

6 Likes

Lucky was watered today using Green9 and Cal(no)mag from KTL nutes. She also got 4 drops of superthrive and 5 mL of Flora Nova Bloom. I also did a foliar treatment today using silver bullet by KTL nutes mixed with some microbes. Might trim some more of those yellow leaves off the bottom later today. Feeling a bit lazy today.

4 Likes

Looks like you are getting the hang of it. I’m ready to see the final results.

2 Likes

Man lucky is growing like a weed!! Hoping it gives me some big fat buds. I decided that I’m not going to continue to LST it. I have nothing to tie it down to and it’s too tall to bend all the way to tie to the side of the pot. I’ll just let her grow wild this time and I know for next time to use a tomato cage or something! Here’s pics from today. She seemed to like her feeding last night of nutes and foliar feed of silver bullet.

the flowers are really starting to grow!! It’s so exciting!!

8 Likes