Katmwall first grow!

I’d tie that bud up don’t want it to break really great job kat

3 Likes

Your buds look amazing @katmwall. She’s so close…
:v:

4 Likes

Wow looks great :+1:!

3 Likes

Buds looking great. Nice n frosty. You did great job with lucky Kat.

3 Likes

@chrisj stuck post

2 Likes

Hello kat. How’s lucky doing this fine eve?

1 Like

Lucky is doing splendid and is looking resplendent. I cannot WAIT to harvest my first half. I overwatered her yesterday so badly that it flooded my grow tent :joy:. Oops. So I’m letting her dry out a little today.

2 Likes

Very good. Sound very wet. Lol. She will do just fine. Hope your floor is ok.

1 Like

Yeah it wasn’t horrible. I wiped up most of the water and figured the light would help evaporate the rest that I couldn’t get to. Figured it would put my dehumidifier to work finally. I swear that thing has done nothing. Lolz.

1 Like

Thats funny lol.

1 Like

I did it!! I cut half of lucky down!!

I’m going to let the rest continue to ripen until it’s more of a body high (more amber tricomes). I’m drying it in my grow tent. I’m hoping it’s okay that the light is still on for now.

11 Likes

I didn’t know you can do that I might have to try that also chopping for the head high and body high

3 Likes

So I have moved the parts of lucky I chopped down (what I’m calling my head high weed or HHW for short) to outside the grow tent. I was reading my book on how to grow and it said it should be kept in a cool dark place to dry. I’m just letting it dry out in the open in my basement. Barely any light gets there and there’s a dehumidifier down there so I don’t think it’s real humid. I don’t think I’ll have problems with bud rot. Waiting for the rest of the plant to Mature before chopping the rest of her down. :grin:

6 Likes

You have done an excellent job kat

4 Likes

I’ve read through your journey and it is very impressive!
cant wait to see how it turns out !

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

You and me both. Im very excited to see how it turns out and what the high is like. :grin: I’m wondering if my two harvests will have dramatically different highs or if it will just sorta feel the same. I’m hoping for one anti-anxiety high and one pain relief one. Which is why I harvested some early than the rest. I read that cloudy tricomes weed gives better anti-anxiety effects.

4 Likes

:joy:
:sweat_smile:
:crazy_face:

I love cannabis/hemp so much that certain strains and or happy growers/farmers can make me dry my eyes.
Nice job @katmwall Happy Holidays.
FarmerK

4 Likes

Let that baby rest… For that good night time weed! Best!

2 Likes

It’s TIME!!! Lucky is getting chopped down!!

here are her tricomes. I might give her like a 3 day flush with water first because I went back to feeding her nutes after I took the first batch/harvest. I’ll post some pics of her in all her beauty tomorrow before the chop.

10 Likes