Katmwall first grow!

Thanks for the video. I’ll watch and let you know.

1 Like

So lucky got a grace period of another week. There are still no amber tricomes on the buds themselves. There’s a ton of amber on the sugar leaves but none on the buds themselves. (Or there is very VERY few). Here’s pics of the biggest buds tricomes

the fan leaves look AWFUL. in fact the whole plant looks pretty terrible and it makes me want to just chop it down and start over but we’ve put too much into this to quit now!! In other news the stuff I’m curing smells more and more like marijuana every day so I think I’m doing it right? It’s been a week of cure so far. Looking forward to sampling it after the 30 days are up. I’m also curing the sugar leaves. Does anyone else do that? Is it unnecessary? I just didn’t know what to do with them yet because I don’t think I have enough to make anything out of them yet. I’ll have to wait till the rest of lucky comes down.

5 Likes

Just chop it now so u can start your next grow it’s going to be good whether its milky or amber this is just my opinion and if ur gonna try to make hash save your trim until u have enough trim to try that’s what I’m doing it’s in a ziploc in the freezer

3 Likes

I see the trichs turning now. Just chop or add a couple days. Then chop. The fan leaves will be consumed by the plant as it finishes and can even turn brown.

3 Likes

Oh the fan leaves have turned almost black. So yeah they are definitely being eaten by the plant right now for resources. The buds look fine though. Will post pictures later of what lucky looks like rn.

4 Likes

Black green, yellow, purple? Yes that’s beautiful.
Let’s see some color.
If the leaves are fading color, it’s all part of the process based on conditions, strain, grower, nutes.
Yes some larger/older leaves will burn up and turn brown as the plant’s energy is going to the flowers and meds.
Watch out, an early sativa can creep up on you lol.
Kyle M

3 Likes

I forgot to post pics!! Here is lucky tonight. Tomorrow I’m checking the tricomes again to see if it’s time to harvest.

I have been burping lucky’s early cut every day for 10 mins. Also the sugar leaves from that cut are also curing in a jar. I’m hoping to make some edibles or something. I’m taking a tea break so I can really feel what lucky can do. Right now my tolerance is too high. It sucks!! :sob:

8 Likes

Here’s lucky’s tricomes today!!

I think I’m just going to chop it down at the end of the week of the beginning of next week. I’m doing a week flush with distilled water then I think I’ll keep lights out for a couple days then finally chop her down

9 Likes

You named your plant? lol… Ima start doing that! :joy:

3 Likes

Lucky came down!!!

officially done with my first grow. Doing my second cure/dry. This time I’m leaving it in my grow tent. Humidity is set for 50% I’ll be checking on it daily to see when it is ready to be trimmed up some more. I got the trim bag that @chrisj recommended from growers house. Looking forward to using it to process this massive amount of weed!!

9 Likes

Nice work!
:hugs::clap::clap:

4 Likes

Awesome work @katmwall! You did a great job my friend! It was lots of fun following your grow and everyone got to learn so much from the GN family. Can’t wait to follow your next grow!! :+1::+1:

3 Likes

:mouse:Cngratz Kat!!!

2 Likes