Kdawgs Playground

Welcome to my playground. All are welcome. No bullies, no politics, spirituality is fine but no religion. I’m currently growing 7 GDP in 4 pots. Promix bx medium plus 25% perlite.Jacks 321 nutes. 4x4 tent w/6" ac infinity fan adding a filter soon. Hlg v2 rspec 600 light. Will post pics soon. Set to watch and let’s party!:+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::v:

15 Likes

@LoCoRocK @Arrow

5 Likes

a current look down the rabbit hole. @Arrow has taught me new ways of tormenting the girls. Long story but just getting them into the tent today after I do a bit more torturing prodding bending twisting topping and pruning lol! @Enlightened420 @oldguy @dbrn32 @happilyretired @covertgrower

17 Likes

Nice start to a journal… I will definitely be following… 7 in 4 pots… really has my curiosity peaking…lol… definitely excited to see how this works out…

7 Likes

Welcome and thanks!

8 Likes

Awesome my friend…beer and biltong at the ready… I’m watching you smashing this out the park…:sunglasses::v:

8 Likes

Awesome. I am running a 4 in 1 myself. Seeing what happens.

5 Likes

Here and following along brother. :wink::+1:
Looks great. :clap::clap:
:v::pray:

5 Likes

Very cool K, glad you got one started. How long you been on the Jacks and what size are the pots w multiples, 25 gal boxes or so? Have you always been promix or coco prior? I actually just bought some mothers the other day to try the coco thing. I want to get away from soil but I ain’t doing hydro in a shed w shitty insulation and NO a chiller you know what I mean…

5 Likes

First grow using Jack’s. Liking it so far. Pots are 5 gal. Haven’t tried coco yet I may some time. First grow with promix to. Used ff trio and soil last grow. Plants seem to be loving the Jack’s and promix. For anyone replying to this post it’s an old one that’s stuck here just fyi.:+1::v:

20 Likes

this one is 2 plants bent over 90° back to back. They were initially topped once before being bent and mainlined . They are bushier than the other 2 which were fimmed prior to mainline training. Since these are a couple inches taller than the others I did a little more topping on only the taller stems which will give me the desired cola count. this one was mainlined back to back but neglected as far as proper training goes. They should be laying down and spreading out. like this. They were a little woody and didn’t want to bend but I won the battle.:+1::joy::crazy_face::v: I’m shooting for 12 to 14 colas per individual plant. (Fingers crossed)

7 Likes

this pot was trained properly and time for their last bit of stretching twisting and staking down. like this. They now have about 12 colas on each side.

8 Likes

This ain’t your first rodeo K, good stuff. Are you just experimenting with the 2 in 1 pot or let’s here the theory on this. I am not one to follow guidelines so this has me intrigued. I know skydiver is very big into the multiple plant in 1 pot thing but those are like 45 gals. LoL I couldn’t even fit that in my lil shop… LoL

4 Likes

this is the only single plant which was the runt. She’s been topped bent down and out and staked. final training done top view looking down. She wanted to have about 16 colas so I let her run with it. Long story but all plants just made it into the tent for the first time last night. This is all thanks to @Arrow great patience in teaching and helping out along the way. Will get updated pic in tent when the lights come on later. This will be their morning after training pic to show how quick they bounce back from premeditated abuse! :crazy_face::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1::v:

9 Likes

This is only my 2nd indoor grow brother! Here’s my first

just wanted to see how much of a 4x4 tent I could fill with a single plant.

12 Likes

Even though I’ve seen it 100 times it is still so cool to watch these living creatures react to our LOVE. …LOL Is it love or abuse we do to them? Fascinating, so much to learn, so much to try.

6 Likes

You got this my friend :muscle::ok_hand:…making me blush :blush: …awesome job…:sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Thank you brother for everything!:+1::+1::100::sunglasses: What’s your thoughts on extreem lollipop in the end? With slowly working towards that on the way after flipping. Leaving a selected few fan leaves for growth. @Arrow

5 Likes

Grow them to about a foot and clean bottom 1/3. Leave the big sun leaves at the bottom, they must not hinder you in any way and also not block light to the other plants in the zone. If you planning on supercropping, remember after you flip you only have 2 weeks to do all that in…I’ll look for a photo quick…:sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Pretty much what I have in mind. Already trimming off new growth limbs and a couple fan leaves as necessary some new leaves on the very bottom with no light hitting them.:+1::100::v::sunglasses: will very slowly work planning for super cropping along the way. For sure nothing after 2 weeks of flip. Somewhat inspired from a Kyle K video on supercropping where he only left top 3 to 4 inches of growth so all nutes are only feeding bud sites.

4 Likes