Kdawgs Playground

Here you go my friend…

I rely heavily on those leaves as you know…:sunglasses::v:

15 Likes

I get it and I like it! :+1::v:

5 Likes

Liking all your setup and being willing to try new things - the Jacks 321 is my pick as well - I got the 11K bags already.
you might want to lower the N in flower [ as some do - GreenGene on YT has a 221 formula] - love me some GDP as well !!

I am definitely pulling up a chair for this one. :eyes:

:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thanks brother. Watched that video a few times already. Will be doing the 221. I’m liking the Jack’s and will get the bigger bags next time for sure!:+1::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

After 24 hours in the tent.

9 Likes

Late to the party as usual, but I’m here. I’m gonna get something going here in a couple weeks just finishing up the outdoor before I hit the grow room hard. Grow room 2.0’s coming soon… Thanks for the tag and I love your opening statement and I will be including some of that in mine…:v::+1:

6 Likes

Please tag me when you do. Always a fan!:+1::v:

2 Likes

Update pics. Spent a out 1 1/2 hours pinching and twisting about 90 stems twice @ 2" apart

lol. I think my thumb and index finger will be bruised tomorrow!

11 Likes

Pic from today. Girls are looking up.

the wood dowels are 3 feet long for reference.

12 Likes

On point my friend…:ok_hand::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Those are your joint rolling phalanges can’t bruise them dawg…looks awesome though, well done and you know the hard work pays off - means extra buds galore

6 Likes

He will have to do dabs than…

5 Likes

Update pic in tent.

Need to get off my rear end and get some defoliation done.

8 Likes

LoL… @kdawg I haven’t done an update in like 2 weeks. I’m gonna get some pics up also. I actually bought some roots organic and I’m giving my first soiless media a try. I’ve been dirt my entire life so change is in the air. I gotta aim for hydro I get so jealous looking at kettles grow, the shit snipe does and both only about a year into soiless.

6 Likes

going to do a little defoilating and minor pruning then flipping later.

9 Likes

Went thru the girls meticulously last night then upped their nit and mag a tad and they sucked down a gal with no runoff. Crazy how fast new growth comes in! Gave them a rest and flipping today. Got 15-20 potential clones lol. Can’t seem to toss them into the scrap pile but no idea what I’d do with all of them lol. Looks like a scrog net will be needed to help seperate the colas after all. Have 2 good clones I’ll top today then grow them out in 2 gal pots and use them to fill in spots in the tent. Should be a full house for sure!

7 Likes

There is all kinds of multiple plants in 1 pot grows. But Ed Rosenthal goes into it a little deeper on the pros and cons of this type of growing style.

3 Likes

Promixhp is my favorite now also. Better than coco and its cheaper. I like coco bricks for storage there compact. And i really like tupur also. Ill be playing with bigger blocks rockwool this time.

5 Likes

So everybodys thread has the repeating 25 day old post at the end it looks? How random is that, perhaps an update issue on their end. Looks like a full nest K. Good stuff :drooling_face:

7 Likes

What’s up brother.

6 Likes