Kdawgs Playground

Day 3 in flower. will do a bit more plucking and bending in about a week.

16 Likes

Nope still there. Can I delete it?

4 Likes

No all the pages have it… Actually your post is the last on my thread that stayed for a while. Now it’s greensnek, I don’t get it either and the one month date stamp?

3 Likes

Try tagging @chrisj

2 Likes

@kdawg your beans are shipped.

5 Likes

Many thanks brother! Looking forward to the grow. Wont be for a couple of months will post when I do.:+1::100::v:

5 Likes

pop that coco :cherries:

3 Likes

2 clones I hope to toss in the flower tent soon. 13 days after flip. I’ll cram the clones in somewhere. a peek under her skirt. Pulling them out for a clean up next feeding in 2 days.

9 Likes

Oooooo lololol. Hahahaha

4 Likes

So is that 1 plant topped or 2 plants. My first run with jacks also and its ok ive had way better success with gh nutes

3 Likes

I am trying coco now. Just transplanted my jack H, landrace and ??? Seedlings to coco amended with worm castings, dry amendments, seaweed and alfalfa.

5 Likes

4 pots total and 3 pots have 2 plants in them. Only single plant is front center.

3 Likes

Woah 2 beans in a 5 gal pot. Thats alot of fighting. Might have to cut the bottom of the pot its in now and slide it into another pot filled up so they have more root room to grow itll be taller but tristian did it and worked good for his plant that started to get root bound

1 Like

It’s done deliberately bro. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses::+1::v:

2 Likes

What’s your goal?

Long story lol. Planted seeds to early tent was in flower which took longer than I anticipated. Seedlings went thru major stretch in the meantime cause at the time I only had a single t5 bulb for them. Trained them down and mainlined them to stall for tent time. Now I’m glad I did. New 600w led will flower a 5x5 and I’m in a 4x4. Helps to keep the light at a stronger intensity for better bud growth by keeping them low. Also a great way to grow sativas in a tent.:+1::v: that’s the short version.

3 Likes

Will end up with between 84-100 buds in tent with all the good mojo feeding only the buds. Minimal if any popcorn.

5 Likes

Thats awesome dawg

1 Like

All thanks to @Arrow for showing me the path down the rabbit hole!:+1::v:

6 Likes

Arrows the shiz yo.

4 Likes